Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

haha thanks guys! I still need to lay a small clear coat to smoothen the actual dish, as of right now RF just kinda goes nuts in there and doesnt have any pattern. But im super happy with how it turned out!
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:53 PM)bladeraider Wrote: Hey guys! I'm building a custom beystadium using hardening clay, resin and a plastic dish. Id like the stadium to be "Attack" type. I was wondering if someone could give me the dimensions of a basic attack type stadium. I need measurements for:

The bowl
The "walls"
and the dimensions of the stadium itself. I intend to make it approximately the same size.

Any help would be great!

you should try and make it 1m2 so you can battle against multiple bladers and so you can have your better battles and make it a bit rounder maybe by 3 degrease so the blades attack more often
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:24 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:53 PM)bladeraider Wrote: Hey guys! I'm building a custom beystadium using hardening clay, resin and a plastic dish. Id like the stadium to be "Attack" type. I was wondering if someone could give me the dimensions of a basic attack type stadium. I need measurements for:

The bowl
The "walls"
and the dimensions of the stadium itself. I intend to make it approximately the same size.

Any help would be great!

you should try and make it 1m2 so you can battle against multiple bladers and so you can have your better battles and make it a bit rounder maybe by 3 degrease so the blades attack more often

thanks! the original clay model i used was significantly larger but very unstable, it collapsed a few times before i settled on a smaller one. i need artist wires to make a bigger one, bt i intend to try eventually
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:31 PM)bladeraider Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:24 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

The bowl
The "walls"

Any help would be great!

thanks! the original clay model i used was significantly larger but very unstable, it collapsed a few times before i settled on a smaller one. i need artist wires to make a bigger one, bt i intend to try eventually

can you post a diagram of your arena so I can try and improve it in any way possible
and is this arena going to be made for balance, stamina, endurance, defence or attack type beys
i would cut the walls
I dont really have a diagram, I used a ruler to measure out 8" round, and the walls are 3"x3". I used about 6LB's of modeling clay. Artist grade quick air drying. I then baked it and slather a resin fiberglass coating over it. Its now covered in a silica gel to make it more smooth.

I purchased more clay and artist model wiring today. Hoping to get a much larger stadium started as soon as I can find the gumption to do so! I will take pictures of the new stadium project as it progresses so you guys can do the same! But as bugturtles wrote, resin fiberglass is very hazardous, so if you dont have the proper gear please do get your parents to do that part!.

I was thinking you could maybe use a large serving tray to press into the clay to form a nice smooth dish surface immediately. Forming it by hand was much more fun however!
I made my own 230 Joyful_3 ...well it's more a 260 lol. I took a regular 135 & 125 track, cut off the top of a facebolt, screwed it onto the 125, put double sided tape then duct taped it XD lol. It actually works for something illegal; nothing beats it.
I got bored and decided to try and make a random bey. I ended up merging some plastic parts with a mfb beyblade. This is the result:

how the heck did you do that medz! awesome!
Haha thanks, I guess you just need the right parts. Btw the bottom right picture IS photoshopped since I couldn't get it to spin long enough to take a picture since it was so jumpy.
would a shredder wheel made out of acetate, wire, glue and foam be ok to post here?
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:07 PM)Nwolf Wrote: would a shredder wheel made out of acetate, wire, glue and foam be ok to post here?

Or a Dark wheel with only half of the blades on it. Ouch!
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:04 AM)s200401150 Wrote: bad bey blade killer no2 you dented my earth
(black bits are dented)

Thumbs if u saw underwear SpeechlessOh wait yeah this isn't youtube...Nice beys man Smile
How do you mod the lightning wheel. Plz reply!
I think there are several posts on that very idea....

I just clip the walls off. No biggie.
Thanks for help. Also after that mod the meteo ldrago energy ring will fit...
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:49 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'd be surprised if this hadn't been discovered already, but as I'm on my phone and don't know what I'd put in the search box, I removed the "walls" (that block left launchers) from a spare pegasus cw, and put it on another wheel, figuring that the metal bits would stop my eeeevil plan. It didn't, I can launch left and right Grin Ray is way better in left spin, and burn is incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if tt or hasbro come out with a lr cw, it'd be great to expand the metagame.

I also removed the "toothlike" protrusions from a dhow did you take ork wheel. Filled in the bottom with blu tac to replace the weight, and, especially in left spin, it's a beast.
How did you do that can you make a tut on it
TS130: Twin Shield 130. Basically the way you make it is by taking the center of BD145 out (the track bit) and put it aside. Flip the Boost Disk up showing the spikes (Boost Mode position). Now, take a S130 and push it through the Boost Disk (still keeping the Boost Disk in the Boost Mode position). Attach this track to a Hell MW (only MW it works on, sadly), and there you go! It really isn't that bad for illegal Defense combos, either!
I like taking a Flame, and then putting a 145 on it. And then I take the Boost disk off and put it on the bottom of the 145. I wonder if it is possible to make Scythe L-Drago III though...
(May. 10, 2012  1:55 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I like taking a Flame, and then putting a 145 on it. And then I take the Boost disk off and put it on the bottom of the 145. I wonder if it is possible to make Scythe L-Drago III though...

It is possible. It's eeeexxxxtttttrrrrrreeeeemmmmeeelllyyyy heavy.

I love putting gravity on torch lol.
(May. 10, 2012  1:55 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I like taking a Flame, and then putting a 145 on it. And then I take the Boost disk off and put it on the bottom of the 145. I wonder if it is possible to make Scythe L-Drago III though...
I know it works with L-Drago II, but you have to remove Scythe's PC frame first, though.
It also can't be launched, either.

Meteo Perseus can work, too.
Hey i just put mounting putty into a hasbo beat lynx and cosmic pegasus making it much heavier and much better for attack. Ill post picture when i get the chance.
I believe this thread has just been necrobumped.
i made an iligal performants tip called E2S EXTREAM ETERNAL SHARP sorry but i can't put on a photo[Image: .jpg]