Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

(Jan. 08, 2011  5:57 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:35 PM)Night Wrote: Hey, I just noticed that's you with a new picture (Off Topic)

I put Rubber on my Storm Wheel, and now it's like a left spinning Meteo. I'll show you a pic soon
PHAIL

Night is just like Chuck Norris, he never phails.
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:46 PM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: I used a huge screw to make Earth Poison Storm Storm Rock Flame Lightning Aquila DF145SD Smug
I made Rock Storm Rock Rock Pegasis 100RF.
I have way to many Rocks.
Rocks rock.
Once, I rubbed a RF against the floor and shaped RD. I think I lost it, but it should have been pretty good at Defense.
[Image: 2011-04-1612-34-25062.jpg]
lolz the other day i was bored so i grabbed one of those friction pens,
grabbed the rubber
[Image: 2011-04-1612-34-34421.jpg]
pushed out the rubber flat out of the casing part and stuck it in
[Image: 2011-04-1612-34-58812.jpg]
it doesn't fit on 100 tracks but fits on anything above 145 ( rubber inside is long, unless i cut )
[Image: 2011-04-1612-35-53187.jpg]
[Image: 2011-04-1612-35-58375.jpg]
[Image: 2011-04-1612-36-07953.jpg]
soon I am going to make an electronic launcher with a battle striker launcher and a beyblade launcher, good so my blade can spin at 300RPM!!! as this fourm says, it is ILLEGAL
I made whf by shredding off the end of hf and making it wider
300rpm isn't as fast as a Hasbro Light Launcher...
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:26 PM)faissaloo Wrote: soon I am going to make an electronic launcher with a battle striker launcher and a beyblade launcher, good so my blade can spin at 300RPM!!! as this fourm says, it is ILLEGAL
I made whf by shredding off the end of hf and making it wider

LOLS 300 IS LIKE not even the spin of the normal hasbro launcher its less lol
3000 is also slower than a Hasbro light launcher, if that is what you meant to say.
yeah mabye the yo-yo launcher I am making will do better(probably not), going to upload the blue prints soon.
i made a simular Bey like the one from picture 5 thats in the middle
hey i m trying to create metal fs tip and nearly created it and going to post it's pic shortly
Hey guys! I'm building a custom beystadium using hardening clay, resin and a plastic dish. Id like the stadium to be "Attack" type. I was wondering if someone could give me the dimensions of a basic attack type stadium. I need measurements for:

The bowl
The "walls"
and the dimensions of the stadium itself. I intend to make it approximately the same size.

Any help would be great!
It's about 10 Degree slope in the "bowl", you can make a the walls 2-3 inches tall, the area of play is about 8 inches in diameter.
There was a stadium for HMS that was called "Tornado Type S". There's a small ridge that "accelerates" a Beyblade when it latches onto it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhmnmQDpY1E
OHMYGODBUGTURTLESISBACKYEAH.

But anyways, what about the texture of the stadium floor? How will you get it to be as smooth as PVC plastic?
OMG I never say a launcher had a very long string before! How did you get it?!
You can actually smooth clay to the point that you can nearly slide things on it. It is not super duper smooth like plastic, but it is very similar. You can do this through rubbing somewhat dried clay with a smooth metal surface, like the handle of a X-Acto knife (burnishing technique).

It would be interesting if the entire stadium was made of burnished clay; the Beyblade can engrave it's path into the stadium and probably become miniature "Tornado Ridges"..

Please do be careful with resin (fiberglass kind)! I'm dealing with it right now and it is quite poisonous and carcinogenic, so be sure to wear a proper respirator!
-Headdesk- HE MADE IT. That's why this thread is called ILLEGAL stuff discussion. It's not ALLOWED.
(Apr. 23, 2011  10:05 PM)AxBlader Wrote: It's about 10 Degree slope in the "bowl", you can make a the walls 2-3 inches tall, the area of play is about 8 inches in diameter.

Perfect thanks alot!

As for the question about the texture, thats where the resin comes in, Combining that with a polystyrene/fiberglass solution should work perfectly for simulating the plastic of an official beystadium. If it fails it should be no problem to simply coat it in a thin layer of wax or a cocking solution.
If fiberglassing does not work, you could always try vacuum-forming.
(Apr. 23, 2011  10:54 PM)bugturtles Wrote: If fiberglassing does not work, you could always try vacuum-forming.

Thanks for the tip! Hoping this will take about a week! Pics to follow wether or not this whole idea works out in the end!
Wow. Made from Scratch that is Awesome!

It looks a bit like a balance stadium. And teh Walls need to be a bit Wider but that is Downright AWESOME!
Looks a bit blocky and rough, but that is amazing anyways!