Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

(Jan. 12, 2011  5:14 PM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:14 PM)Ra Wrote: Now it'sjust a sharp .and I thought a bully broke your uni with a hammer

me too
And whats the use of an s anyway

It was the CS i got from RBV6.
Why would you take the rubber off CS? It's even a top tier part.

Well, I 'turned my beys upside down' and will reveal exactly what I mean... as soon as I find a way to launch them. XD
PS: Upside Down Storm seems to have great power (hand spun).
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:20 PM)Night Wrote: Why would you take the rubber off CS? It's even a top tier part.

Well, I 'turned my beys upside down' and will reveal exactly what I mean... as soon as I find a way to launch them. XD
PS: Upside Down Storm seems to have great power (hand spun).

Jacking up my ideas, eh? JK. But honestly, I've been trying this ever since I got Storm Pegasus. It's fun with Lightning especially. Try it. It's like both modes at the same time.
Rock Leone 125Retarded Flat just dominated Earth Bull GB145WB. 100% win rate in 20 rounds.
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:44 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:54 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:21 AM)Pyro Wrote: Why would you cut off the upper ramps?...

yeh, exactly! its SO COOL when a bey goes up them!

(Dec. 28, 2010  10:24 AM)Night Wrote: Who was that question directed at?

the guy cutting off his Super Vortex's wall's, duh.

A bey cannot go up the ramp, and I cut off my walls too, so I was making sure.

(Dec. 29, 2010  3:35 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Darn! my parents threw the stadium in the garbage.

And that's what you get for having Parents.

my lldrago went up the ramp, actually
How is that even possible? You can't just say something without backing it up. Anyway, this is an Illegal thread, not an LDrago up a Ramp thread.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:35 AM)Night Wrote: How is that even possible? You can't just say something without backing it up. Anyway, this is an Illegal thread, not an LDrago up a Ramp thread.

look, i wuz just sayin dat cuz YOU said it couldnt, the result of previous discussion. jeez, wuts your beef with meh!?!?!?!!

ps) the fact that it zoomed past the the tornado ridge and the fact that it moves around in the opposite direction than the right spinners made it go up teh ramp.
I got a battle strikers metal xs booster to fit onto the underside of draciel ms Gasp
T_T;; I know someone that bought an 'illegal' part and it had like, extremely sharp, pointy spikes sticking out, and his brother got it and threw it like a dart or something, and it got lodged in the wall O_O;
I made RQ by cutting my RF into the shape of Q (Second Mold) and it jumps like Q but it spins for 10 seconds lol.
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:30 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: I made RQ by cutting my RF into the shape of Q (Second Mold) and it jumps like Q but it spins for 10 seconds lol.

Must people ruin good parts? Tell me it was basically unusable!
I have like 4 homemade blades (basically whatever I found and superglued on)
the average mfb weighs around 30-35 grams. Mine weigh 82-120 grams. lol
and one of them uses no mfb parts whatsoever. they look fairly cool i guess.
I now have 6 homemade blades. =D
I'm on a roll!
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:08 AM)Burn Wolf Wrote: I now have 6 homemade blades. =D
I'm on a roll!

Post some pics dude! I wanna see! And I'm beginning to come up with some ideas for modding parts. Problem is, is that I don't have any money to replace any bey I mod Confused
Heh. I just turned a spare RF into a RSF! It actually works pretty well!
I made SB by cutting the very bottom of my WB and it moves like SF :p
Im gonna try making a homemade metal face which will weigh umm i think 20 grams because this type will be made completely out of metal
[Image: metalface.png]
Really worn B= pretty good destabilizer and Defense tip. I mean the bottom was FLAT! Decent stamina, too.
I've done lots of stuff. For example, I got 2 Metal Wheels on one Bey, I cut the L Drago Energy Ring to make it fit on any Metal Wheel, I made a spring loaded tip, and I made a Spin Track with a gas motor on a Bey with sharp blades. Good for destroying other Beys. I also put flint on a Metal Wheel to generate sparks just like in the show.
I used a huge screw to make Earth Poison Storm Storm Rock Flame Lightning Aquila DF145SD Smug
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:14 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I also put flint on a Metal Wheel to generate sparks just like in the show.

1st how did you do that, cuz i definitely want too try it

now for the only illegal thing I did, I used a nail filer to mod an SF by making it flatter.
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:09 AM)ThunderPegasis Wrote: 1st how did you do that, cuz i definitely want too try it

now for the only illegal thing I did, I used a nail filer to mod an SF by making it flatter.

i dont see how thats illegal since some tips can be worn down into a flat (like my poor wolfs)
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:11 AM)DJ_Joseph Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:09 AM)ThunderPegasis Wrote: 1st how did you do that, cuz i definitely want too try it

i dont see how thats illegal since some tips can be worn down into a flat (like my poor wolfs)

I guess I can see how your right, but it wouldn't be considered normal wear.
Feh, did the same with FS, but it's awesomer with SD, making ReF2.0. It actually holds a 15 second flower pattern.