Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

(Dec. 24, 2010  10:14 AM)s200401150 Wrote: I dont have that either

No superglue? How do you make your awesome mods then?
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:00 AM)BurnPisces97 Wrote: You cant say anything about stupidity your ideas have all been good so far but try an exacto knife to make the edges not suck and the walls look like you made it in 30 seconds thats terrible.

Uhh, I accept fair criticism, but this isn't fair criticism, so... yeah, I'm not accepting it.

Have you tried this out? No.
Do looks matter? No.
Does performance matter? Yes.

The only thing terrible here is your late replies and bad criticism.
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:55 PM)Night Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:00 AM)BurnPisces97 Wrote: You cant say anything about stupidity your ideas have all been good so far but try an exacto knife to make the edges not suck and the walls look like you made it in 30 seconds thats terrible.

Uhh, I accept fair criticism, but this isn't fair criticism, so... yeah, I'm not accepting it.

Have you tried this out? No.
Do looks matter? No.
Does performance matter? Yes.

The only thing terrible here is your late replies and bad criticism.
Film a vid to let him see how awesome it is.
I'll wait until you can steal the camera from your sister Grin
Still awesome though, might try this out as soon as I make some blades outta CDs.
EDITZ: I meant AFTER.
Hehe, it is good, and it works well for all types, and PTW was driving me up the wall.
I took off the bottom of my Rock Leone 145WB then i inserted a Metal Face in tne track then i made MF (Metal Face) it works the best on a 145 height track, its a new bottom lol.
Waste of an MF to be honest.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:47 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: I took off the bottom of my Rock Leone 145WB then i inserted a Metal Face in tne track then i made MF (Metal Face) it works the best on a 145 height track, its a new bottom lol.

it works with ordinary face bolts too
yeah wut a waste
why is libra even ilegal? the 4 peice set that is
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:07 AM)perseus96 Wrote: why is libra even ilegal? the 4 peice set that is

read around
its coz of its weight and in turnys the hole thing was avolved around "beating libra" so it got banned
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:50 AM)Burn Wolf Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:54 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: BTW Burn Wolf, what type would it be classified as? And it does look kick arse!

Err, Im guessing Defense, because it has absolutely no recoil.
Attack because if another beyblade touches it(most beyblades seem to be spinning much slower than it) they fly back. And Stamina because it's stamina is insane...

In my opinion, its a defense/stamina type. A powerful one at that.

Probably gonna use that in a story. looks epic.
Melted down a FS, and got ReF, for Retarded Flat. It zooms like a madman, and dominates on a 145 track. Rock Pegasis 145ReF got 100% against MF-Hasbro Earth Bull GB145WB in LF, which is supposedly horrible for attack. It knocked Bull outside of the stadiums 15/20 times. The rest were just plain KO's.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:42 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Melted down a FS, and got ReF, for Retarded Flat. It zooms like a madman, and dominates on a 145 track. Rock Pegasis 145ReF got 100% against MF-Hasbro Earth Bull GB145WB in LF, which is supposedly horrible for attack. It knocked Bull outside of the stadiums 15/20 times. The rest were just plain KO's.

Lol, "Retarded" Flat.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:39 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:50 AM)Burn Wolf Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:54 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: BTW Burn Wolf, what type would it be classified as? And it does look kick arse!

Err, Im guessing Defense, because it has absolutely no recoil.
Attack because if another beyblade touches it(most beyblades seem to be spinning much slower than it) they fly back. And Stamina because it's stamina is insane...

In my opinion, its a defense/stamina type. A powerful one at that.

Probably gonna use that in a story. looks epic.

sweeet, lol, if you finish the story link me to it. i'd love to read it.

and everyone? I recently bought something called a Levitron Platinum Pro which is a magnetic spinning top that spins above a bigger magnet, levitating. I'm trying to mod a bey with an earth magnet tto do the same effect, but the problem is that it has to be incredibly light. There has to be an exact weight so it can levitate, AND the exact amount of spin.
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:33 AM)chaosfreek Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:42 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Melted down a FS, and got ReF, for Retarded Flat. It zooms like a madman, and dominates on a 145 track. Rock Pegasis 145ReF got 100% against MF-Hasbro Earth Bull GB145WB in LF, which is supposedly horrible for attack. It knocked Bull outside of the stadiums 15/20 times. The rest were just plain KO's.

Lol, "Retarded" Flat.

Hey, it's retarded. Gets 100% in an Attack stadium vs MF-Hasbro Earth BullGB145WB. One sent it under my refrigerator.
Nice! I wonder which wins? Your Metal Wide Ball, vs. my Retarded Flat.
im working on my own new performance tip i will call it MF = Metal Flat
it's a Metal version of Rubber Flat
Hey! We'll be able to get an idea of how MF will perform before it actually comes out! Please do.
I coated my thermal wheel with plastic. It ummmm preforms weird.
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:29 PM)Night Wrote: Too bad it's already been created, so it's not that Illegal.

MHF. Metal Hole Flat. That would be illegal, right?
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:46 PM)Redwolf Wrote: My Illegal Perfoemance tips http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illegal-...rmace-Tips Grin

Hey Redwolf, I read that thread and it sounds like you can actually "coat" the plastic parts with metal. Mind telling me how? I'd love to try it out. Also, have you ever tried making the actual part completely out of metal? Like die-cast?

I'm guessing you make a mold out of the part in clay, and harden it. Then make a second mold for the other side. Pour molten metal into one, then push the second mold into to fit the first mold. Wait for it to harden, pull the clay pieces apart, an Walla!!

A die-cast metal piece.
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:29 PM)Night Wrote: Too bad it's already been created, so it's not that Illegal.

Maybe, but it would give us a better guess at MF's performance before it's release. Unprecedented info.