Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

(Dec. 24, 2010  10:15 PM)Night Wrote: But MXF has a wider surface area, so it zooms around much faster than XF.

So that's why MXF has more attack power...

I might use it in the story that Nwolf and I are going to do. If so, I'll give you credit for the part.
I finally got a bey! It was a Lightning L-Drago I got from my cousin yesterday. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is what I did with the HF. It's completely minor considering this is my only Bey though. I yanked out the top of a ballpoint pen (the metal part) and dropped it inside my HF to make FEMSEB (Flat Eternal Metal Spike Eternal Ball). I don't have any other beys so I threw marbles at it and it withstood them. The way it works is that, when hit, it uses the srahp bit to wobble away while the tiny ball regains the balance lost. It kept coming straight up. It also had a bit of dry ink on it so it had a good amount of friction, lowering the amount of movement. I know the "Tests" aren't valid at all, but you could try it for yourselves. A warning though. You might want to wear gloves. My fingers are covered in ink.
Nice. Try getting more beys to do more stuff.

I only have 5, but I try to make as much Illegal stuff as possible. Heheh.

Tomorrow, I'm ordering Earth Aquila, And I'll do more wierd stuff with my new parts.
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:30 PM)Night Wrote: Nice. Try getting more beys to do more stuff.

Tomorrow, I'm ordering Earth Aquila, And I'll do more wierd stuff with my new parts.

When I get Flame Bull 100F, say hello to JEF (Jewel Flat).
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:33 PM)Night Wrote: Wait-- Fire Wyrm said that spinning Faces is a silly Idea and now you're telling him to stop bothering Serpent?
Name = GFS
Meaning = Gemios Flow Stadium

A Balance Stadium, for All Types.
Gemios = Gemios is a Balance Type.
Flow = Everything goes with the flow because it's fair for all types.
Stadium = It's a Stadium.

Andrew Nice, im also makin a stadium with NO WALLS!!!!!! Im starting to make it today :p.
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:38 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:30 PM)Night Wrote: Nice. Try getting more beys to do more stuff.

The BS jewels?
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:25 PM)Night Wrote: Can we now share Illegal things, now? Not just randomly talking about glue and Ice Burns...
And Ice Burn should not be abused, so stop abusing it, RayUni.

Yeah, you're right...
Sometimes my mind gets stuck on random things.

Sorry for the off topicness. My mind got stuck again.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:05 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: Andrew Nice, im also makin a stadium with NO WALLS!!!!!! Im starting to make it today :p.

That would be completely unfair for Stamina Types, and a heaven for Attack Types.
Uhh no idea if it counts, but a few years ago, I put a small wrist watch battery under the bitchip of my Master dragoon. It worked wonders when controlling with a magnetic dart ;]
My pocketknife just got stuck while cutting a wall Unhappy.
Now it got my finger almost cut off Smith...
(Dec. 27, 2010  12:25 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:05 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: Andrew Nice, im also makin a stadium with NO WALLS!!!!!! Im starting to make it today :p.

That would be completely unfair for Stamina Types, and a heaven for Attack Types.

YAYZ! firts, if I make one,i could finally pwn my earth eagle. second, i could blast my flame libra and get a OHKO!( i love those ) My bro could help me make one out of my Super Vortex stadium(or as I call it: SVS)
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:39 AM)s200401150 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:38 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:

The BS jewels?

What you talkin' bout' Willis?!
After I saw a Flame Byxis pic., i decided that i wanted a 230 track. so now i am working on making a 230 track using t125 and 105. the tape isnt keeping it steady, though... any ideas?
Masking Tape... Cool

Uh, RayUni, That's just unfair, and it could still be bad for attack types too. Self KOs...
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:23 PM)Night Wrote: That's just unfair, and it could still be bad for attack types too. Self KOs...

First thing I thought.
Finishing the last wall :Words:.
Why would you cut off the upper ramps?...
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:21 AM)Pyro Wrote: Why would you cut off the upper ramps?...

yeh, exactly! its SO COOL when a bey goes up them!
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:24 AM)Night Wrote: Who was that question directed at?

the guy cutting off his Super Vortex's wall's, duh.
Darn! my parents threw the stadium in the garbage.
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:54 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:21 AM)Pyro Wrote: Why would you cut off the upper ramps?...

yeh, exactly! its SO COOL when a bey goes up them!

(Dec. 28, 2010  10:24 AM)Night Wrote: Who was that question directed at?

the guy cutting off his Super Vortex's wall's, duh.

A bey cannot go up the ramp, and I cut off my walls too, so I was making sure.

(Dec. 29, 2010  3:35 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Darn! my parents threw the stadium in the garbage.

And that's what you get for having Parents.
I'm getting this illegal WD. That is the coolest WD I've ever seen.