Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

you rub a balloon to your head
well guys the best i can do, making a new foam spin track that will hopefully be good at spin stealing on a new level and is possibly taller than 230! get ready for when it's done!
also i'm taking some requests for foam stuff as it's really light-weight so i can probably make taller than 230...
I will post my PS (Point Screw) soon...
Ha.

Point Bearing is awesome. It works better than 230. This is not a failure, Yes.

As soon as the opposing bey hits into the rubber, the opposing bey loses a LARGE amount of stamina. I'm fixing up it's faults, of course, since it is so thin it has balance issues, but It has a lot of Stamina because it has a free moving ball at the bottom.

By the way, it's called Point Bearing because it's from a Ball Point Pen.
can you post a vid? i really wannan see it!, anyway, my track will hopefully be about 300 or more! it will be insane and definitely, hopefully, good! if you want to see it i will hopefully have the basic part up soon... i think i will call it RLD300-ish... for round leightweight defence...
So, will it be 3cm exactly, or a little shorter?

Also, I can't post a vid. My camera is good with photos, but with videos, it is really bad.
well i haven't got 230, but i know aproximately that i want mine to be 3x as big as either 100 or 105 if i can, also it will look good and it juts out the metal wheel slightly to defend even from 230!
I suggest you add hard rubber to yours, It really defends itself against lower beys.
well i don't have many materials but i will try to find something...
I got the Hard rubber from a toy car I don't play with any more XD The back Wheels had rubber on them.
do the lego ones? cause i have loads of them...
so how do you cut them? so that i can glue them on?
How about lanching beys without bottoms? like Storm Pegasis 105 or Rock Leone 145
that is prone to break the bottom parts...
Useless. That could be deflected by using a WB bottom easily. No stamina, no attack. Just speed, no force.
So you can't enter tournaments if you have a modded bey can you just wondering ?
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:37 AM)Brad(Buraddo) Wrote: So you can't enter tournaments if you have a modded bey can you just wondering ?

Wrong Thread use the "Questions about the WBO" thread. And No you can't.
Haha, @nWolf Call yours 320, if it wil be 3cm and a bit, in honour of Bg Mac 320YEN =P

spegasis Then why would you answer it Uncertain
i made HF2, its a hole flat within hole flat i think its the back of a pen, only fits on 125 and higher sooooo agressive
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:37 AM)Brad(Buraddo) Wrote: So you can't enter tournaments if you have a modded bey can you just wondering ?

Read the Title, it says Illegal.

Even though it was spelt wrong.

(Dec. 22, 2010  11:26 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: i made HF2, its a hole flat within hole flat i think its the back of a pen, only fits on 125 and higher sooooo agressive

Could you show a picture?
Hole Sorround?!