Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

Sure in will try that too. I obviously have the parts left over for it
[Image: 11v418l.jpg]

Let's see how tough Wolborg MS is now eh? I'm kidding... I don't own a Wolborg MS.

But hey, now it's got some attack power, I hope.
(Oct. 23, 2015  11:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 11v418l.jpg]

Let's see how tough Wolborg MS is now eh? I'm kidding... I don't own a Wolborg MS.

Curious, what's the base?
(Oct. 24, 2015  1:01 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2015  11:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 11v418l.jpg]

Curious, what's the base?

It's the exact same RC Flat core, the only thing different is I used a weight disk for it's AR, I think all of them for although the Heavy series will be a very tight fit, and I don't know if a Magna WD will but it should.
Wanted to see how Extreme would perform, so I took an old Fusion driver, widdled it down to a small point, carved out an RF (after I cut it in half to make it not so tall) and super glued it on. Now I just need to wait for the glue to dry to try it out. I'll post back here to let you guys know how it works
[Image: 2uftzxt.jpg]
i want to know if enabling my BeyBlade to spin both ways is Illegal. For an example Making My Meteo L-Drago, spin right instead of left.
i want to remove the circled pieces ob the BeyBlade
[Image: hPJv7L.jpg][Image: QsjVAO.jpg][Image: mAHZN6.jpg][Image: e3M2BL.jpg]
sorry if the images are huge
Of course, modifying a part in any way is completely illegal.
(Nov. 20, 2015  9:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of course, modifying a part in any way is completely illegal.

Thank you very much for telling my that before i did it. also am i allowed to use a left spinner on a right spinning bey?(no part are modified) so to launch i would hold the bey on the launcher then pull the rip cord (as well as letting go of the bey)making the bey spin left?

(Nov. 20, 2015  9:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of course, modifying a part in any way is completely illegal.

Thank you very much for telling my that before i did it. also am i allowed to use a left spinner on a right spinning bey?(no part are modified) so to launch i would hold the bey on the launcher then pull the rip cord (as well as letting go of the bey)making the bey spin left?
No, you cannot.
Would be sick if you could! me and my friends occasionally do that trick haha, makes things more fun and interesting!
Ah man! I just realised his thread was a thing, I accidentally posted mods on the repaint and special customization thread, my apologies.

[Image: 2z4g6z7.jpg]

I'll post the MWD tip here.
What the hell? That is really good Jinbee. How does it perform?
Well it's hard to say since I don't own a BB-10, but if I just did stamina battles, it's... Okay? It's got low friction making it able to spin longer and has way better balance than MS, but it's a little too tall and steep vs WD, it seems to spins straight longer than WD but doesn't wobble as much.

[Image: 28tueso.jpg]

Here it is completing the Metal Tips, it's roughly the same height if not just EVER so slightly taller, though it's the same if you don't look super close to it.
I got a broken WMBS running core in a lot and it's way too out of control to use as a mega giga hole flat or whatever, so, after @[ZachBob] suggested it, I decided to make like a taller GFCU. Lol I might try to trim it down a bit though, cuz it's way too tall. Haha. But yeah, I just whittled an eraser to have a point and glued it in there
[Image: 21aefpj.jpg]
(Mar. 03, 2016  9:56 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I got a broken WMBS running core in a lot and it's way too out of control to use as a mega giga hole flat or whatever, so, after @[ZachBob] suggested it, I decided to make like a taller GFCU. Lol I might try to trim it down a bit though, cuz it's way too tall. Haha. But yeah, I just whittled an eraser to have a point and glued it in there
[Image: 21aefpj.jpg]

Haha that looks awesome, man. If you are going to trim it down, you could also try to carve little spikes into it like VV's driver has. XD That would probably be really difficult actually, I just really want to know how that thing is going to perform, haha. Either way, it'll be interesting to see how the pencil eraser tip works out, hopefully it doesn't just flake off and wear away super-fast.
seeing as how much of a pain it is to obtain GFCU
i created my own
got a flat tip from gaia dragoon, cut a piece of rubber band, wrapped it around the tip. and now i've got a tip faster than GFCU.
sorry for the terrible quality picture (this is why i don't use my phone as a camera)
http://i.imgur.com/7gVP6jC.jpg

probably will do the same with Giga Flat, which i know is overkill.
also i'll probably do this with my flat blade bases so i don't have to use uriel 2's tip all the time.

very interested to see how this will work if i try it on wolborg ms bearing core
probably will surpass bearing core 2.
Nice!
Nice dude! Yeah, update on mine. As you could probably guess, mine snapped off, cuz ot was too soft to be that tall. But I then cut some off and it works great. Its still a little taller than gfcu though, so it's not as good for upper, even though it is faster. Still great for smash though and just great to mess around with, instead of wearing down what is essentially a $100-200 part all the time.
[Image: 11vslxw.jpg]
(Mar. 07, 2016  8:58 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nice dude! Yeah, update on mine. As you could probably guess, mine snapped off, cuz ot was too soft to be that tall. But I then cut some off and it works great. Its still a little taller than gfcu though, so it's not as good for upper, even though it is faster. Still great for smash though and just great to mess around with, instead of wearing down what is essentially a $100-200 part all the time.
[Image: 11vslxw.jpg]
do you have any videos of this RC in action.
you should use the rubber from mechanical pencils, they're a lot softer.
why not use the rubber from RF/R2F as the tip.
also i'm glad i discovered my own custom GFCU today, although i'll probably end up buying one that i'll probably rarely use.
I also made a lot of illegal modifications such as a HRF (High Rubber Flat), SQ (Spring Quake), HMS wd on a SW145 and R145, "Unterlegscheibe" on ED145, pencils in Spin Tracks, Magnets inside of GB145 and D, SD145 (SA165), PF (WSF), Dragoon G on H145, Central on H145, Justice Drive, JD, 290, R290, Eternal Justice Drive, SR (Switch Rubber) bottom, custom RB, RDB (Rubber Defense Ball), RBF (Rubber Block Flat), HMS Metal Drone Bases, MFB tips on Drivers, "Vulcanic" on Defense Driver and many more.
Yeah it's a lot like GFCU, just a little bit faster and taller. I don't really feel like spending all the time uploading it to YouTube, but if you wanna see it on Skype, shoot me a PM and I will give you my username. Same goes for anyone else
created my own rubber tip today for seaborg's blade base.
seeing as how much of a pain and how expensive it is to obtain beyblade such as grip dragoon attacker, and uriel 2. i decided to find a way to have unlimited rubber flat tips.
got a rubber for a mechanical pencil, and then i had to thin half of it down using sand paper so it can fit in seaborg's BB. the tip moves as fast as dragon grip attackers BB.
wrapped the tip in piece of thick rubber, moves faster, and is wider.
very easy to control, and easier to do sliding shoot.
here are images showing the tip and and width difference with seaborgs tip (sorry for the terrible qaulity
http://i.imgur.com/THmw1zU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/n8tEijf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WjcEsi5.jpg
Awesome man. I will have to try it. I hate wearing those Seaborg tips down too. They seem to be super fast out of the box, but lose that speed relatively quickly. Definitely wanna save a few mint for any tourneys i may ever play in. Got any pics?
(Mar. 08, 2016  10:02 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Awesome man. I will have to try it. I hate wearing those Seaborg tips down too. They seem to be super fast out of the box, but lose that speed relatively quickly. Definitely wanna save a few mint for any tourneys i may ever play in. Got any pics?
i just uploaded them now, feel free to check them
well i updated the material i use for my custom GFCU
i had huge control issues with the rubber originally and it tore and wore down fast after 20-30 launches
decided to use hot glue next, but it hardens a bit too much so it's not as fast
finally today i came to the realization i could use the silicon from my in ear headphones, fits perfect on a flat tip, very easy to do.
it's got the perfect balance between control and speed, and lasts longer.
use metal flat running core for extra weight to make it easier to control.
will upload pictures tonight or tomorrow, also will upload it with custom coat sharp (so great to use)
anyone who wants to so save using GFCU or their rubber tips from plastic, HMS, MFB gen i highly recommend this, especially for plastic and HMS.
also will try this with burst to see how unite driver might perform.