Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

i combined a hms with mfb i might post picture later
Well I made a illegal mod as well people (I am not sure if it is illegal though...)! This is how you make it: 1.) Take the Blitz fusion wheel without the Metal Frame. 2.) flip the Metal Frame of the diablo metal into what would be ultimate balance mode or just leave it in the position of attack mode. Either works. REMEMBER! Blitz = without metal frame (the three bladed part) and Diablo = without core (the part shown in the inside). 3.) Put Blitz on top of Diablo. 4.) Either use Bearing Drive or Xtreme Drive for tip. 5.) Use any facebolt. 6.) Screw it together but I warn you to do it carefully since the facebolt can break if it is done too tight....It works but I didn't really test it yet.....I will post another message when I do test it out. Stupid Your Welcome! Btws First post ever!

Signed,
Thomas Kim. Aka Master T.K.
I've come up with a way to launcher spin an upside down metal wheel bey. I will post pictures later.
I have a mod for Big Bang Pegasis. Put the core on top of the metal frame instead of being under it. Put the PC frame on top face up, so that it is free spinning. Put the Pegasis clear wheel on top, and any facebolt you would like. Put an X Drive to hold the Frame up. Here's the mode switch! Turn the PC frame upside down, to make locked in place instead of free-spinning, kind of like Scythe Kronos's PC frame. I'll post pictures later!
Unfortunatly my first attempt at an ice stadium didn't work =[

I thought I'd be able to use just a normal stadium as a mould, but the dip of the bowl makes it too shallow.
So instead I made a custom mould, and it worked pretty well =D
Will post pictures once I can get some good shots ^^
Just figured out how to take a bey apart piece-by-piece while spinning.
I feel like that the title should be changed slightly. It is quite misleading, until you read the OP ..

"Illegal Beyblade Modifications", or something similar would be much better, in my opinion.

(Dec. 13, 2012  1:24 PM)Olencia Wrote: Unfortunatly my first attempt at an ice stadium didn't work =[

I thought I'd be able to use just a normal stadium as a mould, but the dip of the bowl makes it too shallow.
So instead I made a custom mould, and it worked pretty well =D
Will post pictures once I can get some good shots ^^

Haha, how on earth did you get that to fit in the freezer?
Me and my cousins used to make illegal combos with fake plastics. Those plastic combos were having 3 weight disks. It was fun playing with them. I will tell my cousin nik1392 to post the pics
(Dec. 14, 2012  9:41 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  1:24 PM)Olencia Wrote:

Haha, how on earth did you get that to fit in the freezer?

It's just very, very cold outsdie o.0, only had to leave it overnight XD
I have 3 videos I think on my youtube for illegal mods Grin Look in my sig Smile
1. Get a Phantom wheel, any Face and CW, and an X: D.
2. Remove Phantom's PC Core, set it aside.
3. Put X: D through Phantom's Metal Frame, either mode.
4. Place Phantom's PC Core on top of the Metal Frame and X: D.
5. Connect the top of XGrin with the PC Core.
6. Attach a Clear Wheel to the top of the Core.
7. Secure everything with a Face.

Congratulations! You just crafted Phantom (Upper Mode)! The PC Core should be "pushed out" of the Metal Wheel.

Note: You must use X: D to make this work. Nothing else works as far as I know.
Hey guys! I was messing around with all my Beys yesterday and came up with this!

Big Bang Pegasis W145ES

A fusion of ultimate power between Big Bang Pegasis and Samurai Pegasis! 4D and Zero-G come together as one to create the ultimate Bey!

Now with all that aside...

You will need:
- Metal Stone Face (with both Metal framing and metal core combined)
- Pegasis Chrome Wheel
- Big Bang Metal Wheel (only needing the core and the metal frame)
- W145 (Wing 145 from Samurai Ifraid, I chose this due to the push of the down force)
- ES (Eternal Sharp)

1. Flip the Big Bang frame and insert the core under it (as if you were making the secret mode for Big Bang Pegasis)
2. Insert the W145 with ES attached
3. Have Pegasis Chrome Wheel placed on top of it
4. Screw on the MSF lightly but not too tightly so that the MSF won't pop off but just enough so that it can hold the Bey together decently if the Bey comes apart easily then you're doing it wrong once you've experienced the MSF pop off a few times you'll get an idea how far you need to screw it

NOTE: When screwing on MSF it won't be a perfect fit and won't be fully screwed in, it'll only be screwed in a certain amount until it gives way and pops off so best to practice with a normal stone face, the metal framing of the MSF might come off easily too so best to use a tool and do it gently

The core and chrome wheel will be able to move freely, the core wing will be able to move and make contact with the end and beginning of the Big Bang metal frame, the Samurai Chrome wheel will also be able to move a bit freely too, even though this is possible the Bey will still be able to hold together nicely if done right Smile

The Bey will hold together I've tested it and hasn't come apart after various of test battles

Pictures below!

Have fun guys! And don't forget to credit me Smile
Kudos to you man, it seriously looks awesome!
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:41 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Kudos to you man, it seriously looks awesome!

Haha thanks man, appreciate it Smile
I like the Dragon rip cords, but I always wanted a Driger themed one to match my custom launcher =3,
This is what I came up with.
The design needs some fine tuning, as well as the paint work, but overall I like it ^^, very comfy to hold, especially with it being slightly bigger, and based around my hand.
Eventually I hope to turn this prototype into a crystal version that lights up to match the launcher!

This is one of the most epic paint jobs I have ever seen! Great job Olencia!
I just made this illegal mod. I put my Dragoon G's WD on my Beserker Begirados. I call it Begirados Zero-G (see what I did there?)
I made Hell Kerbecs BD230D (The E230 core with the BD145 disk in Boost Mode). It's really not that bad. It beats Duo 230MB on some occasions.
I put jade on top of twisted.
EPIC metal wheel.
(Jan. 12, 2013  8:20 PM)Wombat Wrote: I made Hell Kerbecs BD230D (The E230 core with the BD145 disk in Boost Mode). It's really not that bad. It beats Duo 230MB on some occasions.

Question: Did you remove the Elevator disc and replaced it with Boost Disc or did you put the Boost Disc on top of elevator disc?
It's a pretty old mod, I'm surprised it hasn't been posted before, you put E230 in lower mode and put BD on top
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:40 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2013  8:20 PM)Wombat Wrote: I made Hell Kerbecs BD230D (The E230 core with the BD145 disk in Boost Mode). It's really not that bad. It beats Duo 230MB on some occasions.

Question: Did you remove the Elevator disc and replaced it with Boost Disc or did you put the Boost Disc on top of elevator disc?

(Jan. 14, 2013  9:20 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: It's a pretty old mod, I'm surprised it hasn't been posted before, you put E230 in lower mode and put BD on top

Oh, I just removed the E230 disk, and only had the BD145 one on. Now that you told me, I'm going to try it with both.
It's pretty cool hah
It was really good for defense
(Jan. 14, 2013  10:24 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:40 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote:

(Jan. 14, 2013  9:20 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: It's a pretty old mod, I'm surprised it hasn't been posted before, you put E230 in lower mode and put BD on top

Oh, I just removed the E230 disk, and only had the BD145 one on. Now that you told me, I'm going to try it with both.

Which disc is heavier? Boost Disc or Elevator Disc? If Boost disc is heavier then why not putting two of them? Smile
I have to Boost Disks, I honestly never thought of that XD