Ill draw something

(May. 23, 2012  7:22 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: please draw pain off naruto

Hey!Could you give me a picture of him please!
Ill get started on them now..........If I can find my pencil.....
actually i would like Miroku from Inuyusha and Kakuzu from the akatsuki in Naruto playing video games togethour
Maybe you could pick something a bit more easy remember im only 9
Everyone I'm starting it fresh and ask me If you REALLLLLLY want one.
BeyBlade freak I coulden't do it. Im ashamed.
(Jun. 22, 2012  5:57 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Everyone I'm starting it fresh and ask me If you REALLLLLLY want one.

Oh, don't be ashamed! There's no reason to be ashamed, everyone has their weak-spot. For example, I find it impossible to draw two people kissing! XD It's annoying!!! I'll have to ask my cousin Drew in California for help, if he's not too embarrassed.

After you've finished drawing the others, could you draw Ahiru from Princess Tutu, if that's fine with you.
Sure but first I have to do Cygnus's request.
Only one charecter for the time being for I find it hard to draw two.
(Jun. 22, 2012  11:33 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2012  5:57 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Everyone I'm starting it fresh and ask me If you REALLLLLLY want one.

Oh, don't be ashamed! There's no reason to be ashamed, everyone has their weak-spot. For example, I find it impossible to draw two people kissing! XD It's annoying!!! I'll have to ask my cousin Drew in California for help, if he's not too embarrassed.

After you've finished drawing the others, could you draw Ahiru from Princess Tutu, if that's fine with you.
Could you supply me with a picture cause I can't find any or If you can't ill just watch it a bit and draw from youtube.
Hello,Hello,Hello!
I got the naruto picture and a suprise picture!
Bonus Naruto Hope you like them!
Thanks!
On your one duck!
Any more requests?
His right arm died
Sorry I haven't done yours, Duck BUT I've been working on this: [Image: Thelegendofzelda.jpg]
Took me ages!
If it's not too much, could you draw a picture of Rago from Metal Fury...as a rubber hose-style cartoon character!

In case you don't know what he looks like:
Ill try....
Hmm... A challenge IMO. Madara Uchiha please!
ok again luffy please i just noticed anybody posting.
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:22 PM)BLACK CROW Wrote: ok again luffy please i just noticed anybody posting.
Sure
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:37 PM)Emperor Wrote: Hmm... A challenge IMO. Madara Uchiha please!
I typed it into google and not very many good pictures could you supply me with one please?
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:49 AM)Blue Lynx Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:22 PM)BLACK CROW Wrote: ok again luffy please i just noticed anybody posting.
Sure
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:37 PM)Emperor Wrote: Hmm... A challenge IMO. Madara Uchiha please!
I typed it into google and not very many good pictures could you supply me with one please?

Sure thing! [Image: 576px-Madara_Uchiha1.png]

Or this: [Image: 574px-Madara-Uchiha-madara-Anime.jpg]
@ Emperor thanks!It will help!
@T. L-Drago 9207 I might just do yours after I do the others because it is a bit hard.
So have you progressed into anyone's drawings yet?
Sorry. Ive been busy latley. Ill do them now
@ T. L-Drago 9207 Sorry I cant Ivve tried but I can't.