Ifraid Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack

Ifraid Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack

Contents
-SS-100 Samurai Ifrit E230GCF(Samurai Ifraid)(Red X shape face bolt with original sticker, Rd chrome wheel, translucent indigo crystal wheel, translucent track and tip)
-SS-02A Ninja Salamander SW145SD(Shinobi Saramanda)(Translucent yellow orange X shaped face bolt, yellow orange track and tip)
Two Hasbro Ripcord Launchers
Two Hasbro Tools
Hasbro Manuals
Two Hasbro Codes

About each beyblade

Samurai Ifrit/Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Ninja Salamander/Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

Overall
Samurai Ifrit offers Ifrit, E230, and GCF. Ifrit has found use in attack type customizations, E230 is an excellent destabilizer and defender, one exaple is Revizer Killerken E230RB/RDF/CS, and GCF is excellent in tornado stalling, sway attack, and LAD. Ninja Salamander offers Saramanda and SD. Saramanda is a good defender and a good wobbler as well, as can be used as an alternative. SD is an excellent stamina performance tip, and has found use in many combos. Samurai, Ninja are useless because their light weight, compared to Sychrome. While SW145 has use with three sided attack type metal wheels, all the metal wheels(i.e, Vari Ares) are outclassed. Considering how easy it is get the useful parts, unless you already have the parts, seriously competitive bladers should buy multiples of this set.
Actually, you shouldn't buy this because you can get GCF, E230, an SD in cheaper starters/sets like dark bull or thief Phoenix. SW145 is pretty outclassed and now useless.
in the overall section you should state what Ifrit and Salamander are good for and maybe give out some combo`s Smile
Think about it this;
You are a blader.
You don't have an eBay account.
Toys R US is 3 blocks away, which would be a nice walk.

I get what you're trying to say, but if you buy this set, there would be no need in trying to look for Theif Phoenic, or Samurai Ifraid, or Ninja Salamander, or Dark Bull.
I'm probably getting that 2-pack soon if I get enough money Smile
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:56 PM)Lazer Wrote: in the overall section you should state what Ifrit and Salamander are good for and maybe give out some combo`s Smile

I did state what Ifrit and Salamander are good for.
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:00 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:56 PM)Lazer Wrote: in the overall section you should state what Ifrit and Salamander are good for and maybe give out some combo`s Smile

What about Salamander Ifrit E230GCF, that's pretty good Smile
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:00 PM)Planetx2001 Wrote: I'm probably getting that 2-pack soon if I get enough money Smile

I think the set is about $16
hmmm when you first made this I didn`t see that...
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:02 PM)Planetx2001 Wrote:

Um... well... okay.

(Sep. 21, 2013  4:03 PM)Lazer Wrote: hmmm when you first made this I didn`t see that...

Because people post before or after you, like just now.
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:02 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:00 PM)Planetx2001 Wrote: I'm probably getting that 2-pack soon if I get enough money Smile

I think the set is about $16

Yeah it's at my local Walmart Kmart and target Smile
no I ment when it had 0 posts

That's not true, that's a hasbro combo.
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:06 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:00 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I did state what Ifrit and Salamander are good for.

So I don't put the combo? Okay, W/E. Maybe Phoenix Ifrit instead.
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:59 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Think about it this;
You are a blader.
You don't have an eBay account.
Toys R US is 3 blocks, which would be a nice walk.

I get what you're trying to say, but if you buy this set, there would be no need in trying to look for Theif Phoenic, or Samurai Ifraid, or Ninja Salamander, or Dark Bull.

Dark bull comes with H145, SD, and bull. Plus you can get you parents to help. Another thing is this us a welcomed addition but not a must have.
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:00 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I did state what Ifrit and Salamander are good for.

I know that, it's just a good synchrome combo by hasbro!
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:09 PM)Planetx2001 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:02 PM)Planetx2001 Wrote: What about Salamander Ifrit E230GCF, that's pretty good Smile

That doesn't mean anything; Hasbro could come up with a combo like Goriem Gargoyle T125F. Would that be good to you?
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:11 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:06 PM)AZL Wrote: That's not true, that's a hasbro combo.

That doesn't mean anything; Hasbro could come up with a combo like Goriem Gargoyle T125F. Would that be good to you?

No that would not be a good combo...
yes your right but not by the logic you used...
Were you talking to me, or Planetx2001
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:47 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Ifraid Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack

Contents
-SS-100 Samurai Ifrit E230GCF(Samurai Ifraid)(Red X shape face bolt with original sticker, Rd chrome wheel, translucent indigo crystal wheel, translucent track and tip)
-SS-02A Ninja Salamander SW145SD(Shinobi Saramanda)(Translucent yellow orange X shaped face bolt, yellow orange track and tip)
Two Hasbro Ripcord Launchers
Two Hasbro Tools
Hasbro Manuals
Two Hasbro Codes

About each beyblade

Samurai Ifrit/Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Ninja Salamander/Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

Overall
Samurai Ifrit offers Ifrit, E230, and GCF. Ifrit has found use in attack type customizatins, mostly with Bahamdia, Gryph, Pegasis, and Phoenix customizations like Phoenix Ifrit E230GCF, E230 is an excellent destabilizer, and GCF is excellent in tornado stalling, sway attack, and LAD. Ninja Salamander offers Saramanda and SD. Saramanda is a good defender and a good wobbler as well, as can be used as an alternative. SD is an excellent stamina performance tip, and has found use in many combos. Samurai, and Ninja are useless because of their light weight, and bad symmetry/balance, compared to a Sychrome. While SW145 has use with three sided attack type metal wheels such as Lightning, however all the metal wheels that work well SW145 like it are outclassed (i.e,Lightning ) are outclassed. Considering how easy it is get the useful parts, unless you already have the parts, seriously competitive bladers should own multiples of this set.

the italics is the changes Smile otherwise good draft Striker Phantom slthough Don't take my word for it I would listen to peope like theblackdragon,*ginga*,Ga'hooleone,Kai-V and other contributers to beywiki Smile
Thank you.
again, pheonic Ifraid E230GCF is no good. Revizer Kraken E230RB is better.
change RB to cs or rsf or rdf much better Smile
(Sep. 21, 2013  4:02 PM)Planetx2001 Wrote: What about Salamander Ifrit E230GCF, that's pretty good Smile

I think MSF-H ifrit salamandra E230SD is pretty good