If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be?

Poll: Better Partner

Guilmon
32.35%
Agumon
67.65%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
The name says it all! I did search if there was a thread for this, and there wasn't. Mine would be like FanBeemon or Gatomon.
Well, since I didn't see a thread for this, minus well post in it...

Damn, it's been so long since I've watched Digimon...

Hmmm...Probably Agumon. I dunno, I just favored Agumon in every episode it was in...
Good choice! Agumon is playful, a good fighter and got a decent set of moves.
Piximon Tongue_out (this is sarcasm) But my real favorite is Gallantmon.
Ok then....
War Greymon. (Wasn't it also called Ultimate Greymon?) That guy was so freaking cool from what i remember about him...
Gabumon or Veemon...

I love the Garurumon's and all of Veemon's egg digivolutions..so awesome looking haha
Dammit, I haven't watched this show since it was on... hell, I don't even remember what channel it was on.

I would say, just because I remember it looked cool, Susanoomon.
Flybeemon is awsome and looks amazing
or Mikemon
Wormmon, his evolution Stingmon is too cool haha
Wormmon and Mikemon are good choices!

EDIT: Looking at the pole so far, I can't believe Agumon has more votes! I mean, Guilmon is da boss!
Patamon, because Saraphimon is a boss.
Um, well you know the original digimon? That guy with the green, sleeveless shirt with white gloves? He had a digimon that digivolves into this wolf-looking one. Like a big wolf that is blue and white.

Sorry, I haven't watched that show since forever. But yeah, thats my favourite one!

EDIT: I remembered, its Gabumon!
How could I forget about Matt and Gabumon?
EDIT: Also for Sussunomon, Gallantmon and WarGreymon, the thread was for Digimon that would be good partners, so it would be Flamemon or Strabimon, Guilmon and Agumon, because you wouldn't run around with big mega level digimon
Hmmm.. A partner Digimon? I guess I'd like either Terriermon or Biyomon. Biyomon because I like birds so she would be a nice choice. Terriermon because his champion level is a rabbit with gattling guns for hands what's cooler than that?
EDIT: Although I would much rather have a D-Tecter over a Digivice any day
My partner would be guilmon his mega form is epic(dukemon)!!!
Good choices, I think mine would actually be like Monodramon or Lopmon.
Mine would either be Terriermon or Garurumon...
I remember dressing up as Henry one Halloween and carrying around a stuffed Terriermon XD
I lost the pictures, sadly. :\
Metal Greymon was the ultimate definition of bad*** so I'd love for him to be my partner.

Haven't watched Digimon in so long, I really liked the big cactus with boxing gloves and the white/blue wolf with all that spiky hair - I call him the true Sonic Werehog.
My partner would be agumon his mega form!"wargreymon" and the other"omnimon"!!!they were epic back then!
Guilmon How could you not like him!!! His voice is hilarious and he's a frickin BAWS!!!

Okay, me done, BeyBye!!!
Nice choices, and just to let you know Omnimon is considered a DNA Super Ultimate.
EDIT: Also think about what choices would be good for you instead of just picking an awesome high levered or your favorite.
So many nights... so many times I played Digimon world 1 and 2 thinking of this. It helped me conclude it comprehensively including a rather vivid dream.

Elecmon. Small little purple and red digimon with multiple tails: Data type Rookie if anyone cares or remembers the 3 types and 6 ranks? (not including upper ranks above mega that is such as DNA and form changes). In Digimon world 1 if you did stuff right it evolved into Leomon and that was probably my best digimon I ever had through all the playthroughs I had of it. This includes the 2 Ulitmates (as that was the highest rank at the time and in the original Digimon devices which the very interesting V-Tamer manga was based off of with "Tai" and Veedramon/AeroVeedramon) I achieved one being Vademon (Leomon was with me THAT long it evolved into it) and Metalmamemon I cannot recall what I did to get that one, but as it only lived 3 days (days being in game time with Digimon world 1 it was a bit like a very involved tamogatchi) when I got it. eh...
Agumon