If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

(Feb. 05, 2010  2:47 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: It would be good to be able to see the photos in the Beywiki articles withouth leaving the article page, maybe using a plug-in as Lightbox...or simply automatically opening the photos in a new page.
Either of those should be quite easy to do. I think this is worth considering, especially for certain pictures.

Even if I were ready to think about adding a chatroom, I believe a lot more work has to be done on these forums first ...
That chat thing like on face book and myspace. So bladers can talk to each other without using threads or pm.
more tourney in the uk and ireland maybe and add a uk extention like eba (english beyblade acociation)

because im finding this site a bit america orientated eg sales in us dollars
just some suggestions
The UK has some of the most active members here. We host tournaments far more frequently than any other nation. Cooljoe is based in the UK and is one of the best sellers. And just to let you know most of the reputable sellers here are based in Canada anyway. They mainly use USD because it is a very popular currency. It takes less than 5 minutes to go on XE.com to convert.
(Feb. 07, 2010  4:34 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: more tourney in the uk and ireland maybe and add a uk extention like eba (english beyblade acociation)

just some suggestions

Have you even heard about the tourney that is coming up on the 19th Friday of February.
(Feb. 07, 2010  4:34 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: more tourney in the uk and ireland maybe and add a uk extention like eba (english beyblade acociation)

just some suggestions

there are tournaments in the uk theflightyellz has one on 19th february in london
I'm sure this has been mentioned at least once. All these bots are starting to annoy me, so I think that when you sign up here you have to activate your account through e-mail or use one of those code things where you have to type the numbers and letters. I'm sorry if this has been posted already though. Smile
(Feb. 11, 2010  11:48 AM)Raykon Wrote: I'm sure this has been mentioned at least once. All these bots are starting to annoy me, so I think that when you sign up here you have to activate your account through e-mail or use one of those code things where you have to type the numbers and letters. I'm sorry if this has been posted already though. Smile

They're not bots, they're spammers. It's not the same thing. They're just people who signed up.

I've never found e-mail activation to help anything.
Well if people want chat you could add a meebo bar. (which means you can chat to your MSN,GMail, facebook,aim freinds all at the same time) But that's not public chat - if that's what everyone wants.
could you ad an automatic spell check?
There's not a massive demand for this, since most browsers offer a comprehensive spell-check function anyway.
I'd like to see Bey News get some use. SOmeone reminded me that it even excisted in the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION thread.

EDIT: Wait, no, it was Gravity Persues.
Eh, I will try to work on that soon then ... Expect several news in a row since we have to start at some decisive point ...
Thank you!
I'm sorry if this already got posted but i'm in a hurry:
You could add a "add as buddy"button after a post near "quote" and "report" to make it easier for people to add eachother.
(Feb. 20, 2010  1:25 AM)BlueTsunami Wrote: I'm sorry if this already got posted but i'm in a hurry:
You could add a "add as buddy"button after a post near "quote" and "report" to make it easier for people to add eachother.
Hm, perhaps it will be possible to look into such a feature in the future.
This can be done quite easily I think ... Although I don't see the value of a buddy list, haha ....
Maybe you guys could add something that shows every single beyblade for newcomers!
You mean like this?
Make the delete button work for users who want to delete there post they accidentally made or want to get rid of

For example i post in a forum something and a second later i find out my answer, instead of people being like "stupid its right in front of your eyes" and getting a warning you should be able to delete the post.

i have seen the delete button for the post thing in full edit BUT when i click it it says you do not have permission to delete this post
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:41 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Make the delete button work for users who want to delete there post they accidentally made or want to get rid of

For example i post in a forum something and a second later i find out my answer, instead of people being like "stupid its right in front of your eyes" and getting a warning you should be able to delete the post.

i have seen the delete button for the post thing in full edit BUT when i click it it says you do not have permission to delete this post
This should really encourage you to think and do a lot more before posting a question, rather than complaining that you cannot use the Delete button ... This will make your posts better.
everyone show hi's blade ??