If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

Everyone gets an introductory private message for that, and most people do not even read that ...

If he does not know any English, why did he join an English message board ?
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:36 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: I would definately change the Spam point rules to having your spam points obliterated at the end of every year that you are an active member so long as you do not get an insane amount each year.

This would lessen the chances of good members to be kicked on the account of accidental spam.

Most banned members get banned in much less time than a year. Furthermore, if a person has reached one-hundred percent, then it is of course not accidental SPAM at all at this point ... Accidents happen once, twice, maximum three times, but not five times and more.

As for sending out an email reminder, previously people have been flagging our message as SPAM mail, so our host had to disable some of our site's abilities just to stop the email from being sent out to more people ...

Perhaps we could change it to 18 months? I would be in tears if I got banned Crying, and I would love to become a moderator in a couple of years (hehehe, likely Pinching_eyes )

That's why I try and be more careful when I post and pay attention, etc.
maybe a beyblade metal fight game on this web cause other wise it gets to boring
(May. 03, 2011  5:12 AM)BigBangDestroy Wrote: maybe a beyblade metal fight game on this web cause other wise it gets to boring

beybladebattles.com......
(May. 02, 2011  5:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone gets an introductory private message for that, and most people do not even read that ...

If he does not know any English, why did he join an English message board ?

mabye he used google translate
(May. 03, 2011  6:01 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  5:12 AM)BigBangDestroy Wrote: maybe a beyblade metal fight game on this web cause other wise it gets to boring

beybladebattles.com......

beybladebattles.com sucks and is so glitchy DJ - Sad. definitley deserve a better beyblade engine, I have seen kids do better(really I have)
Using google translate is generally a bad idea, if he's posting using badly translated broken English, and reading poorly translated [whatever language], he wouldn't get a full understanding of the rules. Signing up for a forum that is in a language you do not speak is probably a bad idea. Posting in a language you do not speak is definitely a bad idea.

If you find this website boring, no one is forcing you to stay on this site. There are billions of other sites on the internet you can go to for entertainment while waiting for things to happen here. Personally, I find this website perfectly interesting.

Also, I'd like to get rid of the Smug face Smug What good does it serve? Smugness only annoys people.
Yeah, I should just make myself a script to block it or change it to : smug: but eh. Not really a serious suggestion, but let's be honest, it's never really been used for any purpose other than annoyance.
Also, are we getting random thoughts back any time soon? I miss that. Maybe even a "only ever so slightly beyblade related thoughts" thread. Sure, it was getting spammy, but it was nice for the community feel of the site when it wasn't full of derp.
lool more Sunday tournaments Pinching_eyes_2
I would add an intro page, (I'm currently learning PHP i'm done with HTML and HTML 2) and it starts with 2 people on a roof from 3-4 different angles, then they use beyblades.
yea...... I don't usually have good idea's.
I say more face contests, and an app. An i device app would be beast!
More contests, and there be a page dedicated and full of ad's so when we get bored (I do often) we just go on there and click ads to help the WBO make money. This is a separate page so it is optional and there will be no ad's on the forum itself, just that page.
There is one thing I would love the WBO to add to the Beywiki. I would love to read the history of the WBO. I know you can look up past threads an all. But It would be really convenient to be able to see it all in one location. Also something else that would be nice is a list of what is winning at each tournament or maybe people can do tournament reports. I know some tournaments do post it but like i said if its all in one location it would make it a lot easier.
(May. 17, 2011  10:37 PM)giraffeman Wrote: an online beyblade game.
That i pointless go to beybladebattles.com
(May. 02, 2011  4:23 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I would add that instead of just seeing the users past usernames, you could also see their past Avatars and signatures.

I was thinking of that. I would also like a face for 500 post 1500 posts and so on.
(May. 17, 2011  10:37 PM)giraffeman Wrote: an online beyblade game.

-__- is thinking of how trolls and worthless comments amuse me Joyful_3

im not sure what should be added maybe there should be like a area with a couple games in it like a pac man game or something for when your waiting for someone to reply or something or maybe a chat box?
Unless you have an actual idea (i.e. are sure you think that something should be added), THERE IS NO NEED TO POST! Uncertain

Can we make it a rule that it's an instant warn for anyone who says "HEY THIS LOOKS LIKE GALAXY IN THE TOYWIZ SHADOW PIC" or "IT COMES WITH LL2, I SAW IT ON TOYWIZ"? Every time there's a new release, people see the silhouette of Galaxy Pegasis used as a placeholder and at least one person posts something like that. Uncertain
(May. 18, 2011  4:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Unless you have an actual idea (i.e. are sure you think that something should be added), THERE IS NO NEED TO POST! Uncertain

Can we make it a rule that it's an instant warn for anyone who says "HEY THIS LOOKS LIKE GALAXY IN THE TOYWIZ SHADOW PIC" or "IT COMES WITH LL2, I SAW IT ON TOYWIZ"? Every time there's a new release, people see the silhouette of Galaxy Pegasis used as a placeholder and at least one person posts something like that. Uncertain

Basically, while I want to remain modest, people should not try to find new information : if there is anything new, I will find it. If I have not found anything, then there are a lot of chances that there is simply nothing new ... It should also be obvious that Toywiz does what they can with what they have, and the employees just want to have a picture and not nothing.
(May. 18, 2011  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  4:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Unless you have an actual idea (i.e. are sure you think that something should be added), THERE IS NO NEED TO POST! Uncertain

Basically, while I want to remain modest, people should not try to find new information : if there is anything new, I will find it. If I have not found anything, then there are a lot of chances that there is simply nothing new ... It should also be obvious that Toywiz does what they can with what they have, and the employees just want to have a picture and not nothing.

Being new to the forum i find it hard to look through all the information because the threads are simply too long (that's why i think is the reason why a lot of ppl repeat what has already been said)
How about a little notification that tells you when someones quoted your post to let you know you've been replied too.
(May. 21, 2011  12:49 AM)Damon Wrote: How about a little notification that tells you when someones quoted your post to let you know you've been replied too.

I do not think there is a plugin for that.

BeybladeGeeks Wrote:Being new to the forum i find it hard to look through all the information because the threads are simply too long (that's why i think is the reason why a lot of ppl repeat what has already been said)

"Hey Gravity Perseus will be called Gravity Destroyer, does the WBO know???"

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php
(May. 21, 2011  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  12:49 AM)Damon Wrote: How about a little notification that tells you when someones quoted your post to let you know you've been replied too.

I do not think there is a plugin for that.

Another forum I go on has this system and its pretty nifty. But its nothing close to your average forum (So theres a possibility its custom coded). So yes, I'm not sure if there is one.
i think there should be a page that has an image, name ,and abreviation(spell fail) of the bey part and could be updated every month or how long you guys think it should be. thanks.
I know this has probably been suggested before, and generally is for more "social" sites, but I'd love a chat system. PM's are fine, but they just seem to take forever to reply to :v whereas a chat system would be MUCH quicker if the other person is online.
(May. 22, 2011  9:52 PM)technobey Wrote: i think there should be a page that has an image, name ,and abreviation(spell fail) of the bey part and could be updated every month or how long you guys think it should be. thanks.

There are other sites that have that if they are not already on Beywiki. For instance, TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website has images of all the parts.

Raigeko13 Wrote:I know this has probably been suggested before, and generally is for more "social" sites, but I'd love a chat system. PM's are fine, but they just seem to take forever to reply to :v whereas a chat system would be MUCH quicker if the other person is online.

We tried a chat and it did not work before, plus we will never get a chatbox for sure. However, someone has taken the initiative to create a chat somewhere, and I was supposed to register on it ...
I would add a new face/decal for accounts that have been active for at least one year