If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

There is the 'Your creations' forum, which you can make a thread about your blog/website or what ever. If that's what you mean.
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:12 AM)mythic ldrago Wrote: what about a thread that you post on about whether a thread that you want to make is ok.
Just PM a mod for those matters.
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:01 PM)Diamond Wrote: Just PM a mod for those matters.
Exactly, do not hesitate to contact a staff member. It is always better to ask whether a topic idea is correct before actually making the thread.

About a "SPAM zone", we have always wanted to encourage constructive, relevant posts.
ill unban the libra cos of the attack dominating the game
Nice spam. If only Libra had been doing well against our attackers.
(Dec. 25, 2010  2:45 AM)Beyphantom Wrote: A chat box
I understand this is just a suggestion, but it will never happen.
I want more things like Quest For Quetz.More contest or something.
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:33 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: I want more things like Quest For Quetz.More contest or something.
Hm, what is left to 'attach' them with ? I think we have essentially everything already. Plus, considering you never even participated to one of our tournaments, then you did not even experience the Quest for Quetz yet ...
Being able to change your vote in a poll.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:13 PM)Bey Libra Wrote: i would like to get the Faces to be more easy to get
And be a worst member ... Obviously if you are not ready to work to get something and prove your value, then you are not going to get recognition for anything.

The easiest Face to get is when you donate money, you get a Blader Passport and then a Face Booster BLACK for any additional ten dollars. You get those Faces immediately, by default. You do not have to "work" to get them.
I want a thing where you can refine the searches for competitions because I don't like having to read all the posts to find a competition in your area, which I can't find even when I do. I read another persons post saying where you live below your name I think we should optionally do that so people only do it if they want to.
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:08 PM)Sean8t Wrote: I want a thing where you can refine the searches for competitions because I don't like having to read all the posts to find a competition in your area, which I can't find even when I do. I read another persons post saying where you live below your name I think we should optionally do that so people only do it if they want to.
We have very functional Search functions for the whole board, for specific forums, and even within single topics. If you cannot properly use those features to find something easily labeled now that we ask for prefixes in the topic titles, then we really cannot help you. Real competitions are written in the Upcoming Events box on the index of this site anyway.
a way to search your inbox without me having to go through 24 pages of pm's to find just 1
i second mythic ldrago's suggestion. =) it makes a great point and i find it so frustrating as well. T.T
lol an iphone app. i think it would be pretty cool if i could walk round on my ipod touch checking out the wbo.
someone suggested that already. kai-v said that it's not compatible with phones so just use the internet... or something like that
I don't think any of the mods can program apps, plus WBO shows up perfect on safari. So there is no real need Uncertain
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:45 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: a way to search your inbox without me having to go through 24 pages of pm's to find just 1
Imagine mine, hah. Twenty four pages is really nothing.

Anyway, that feature is included in the MyBB upgrade. We just need to find the time to do it ...
hah i need to buy things more often to compete with kai-v's inbox. but just think of drigergt's, blitz's and especially bey brad's
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:26 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: bey brad's
bey brad doesn't accept pm...
i think on threads we shoud have the op then we should have the newest posts first and the oldest post last