If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

... what would it be?

I want to know what Bladers want out of this site, so if there's a need we're not filling or something we could do better, let us know!
Everything seems fine ... to me anyway, but there is one thing I wouldn't mind, to make it show what country and state you live in (like you have to show it or you cant sign up), it will help find more bladers on the site for your tourny, there were heaps of people on the site that I didn't know who were auzzie members. Not really much tho...
Id love what raykon said like something thats more detailed than the map ya know even if its just a boring list stating everyone in your country and what state on all that and it doesnt just come down to someone being bothered or not knowing to add themselves because its already done Smile
yeah i agree with those, maybe its just an auzzie thing lol, but if beywiki was kept up to date and had all the blades in it, that would be nice
(Apr. 25, 2009  8:08 AM)The Shredder Wrote: yeah i agree with those, maybe its just an auzzie thing lol, but if beywiki was kept up to date and had all the blades in it, that would be nice

For that to happen, people need to volunteer to write articles.

(They also need to be able to write.)
I think the site is pretty awesome as is Smile . I cant really think of anything to add or take.

EDIT: (This is sort of a stretch) but what about a page that lists all blades going on sale (what I`m imagining(?) is an ebay-like page), so you don`t have to flip through threads?
(Apr. 25, 2009  8:23 AM)Hero Wrote: I think the site is pretty awesome as is Smile . I cant really think of anything to add or take.

EDIT: (This is sort of a stretch) but what about a page that lists all blades going on sale (what I`m imagining(?) is an ebay-like page), so you don`t have to flip through threads?

Not sure if this is plausible, but it is a cool idea.

(Apr. 25, 2009  8:23 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Im happy to write them if you'd like

Post a sample article in the Beywiki forum.
(Apr. 25, 2009  8:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure if this is plausible, but it is a cool idea.

Post a sample article in the Beywiki forum.

on anything in particular?
Erm...can people choose to show there gender on under there username because its getting annoying that some people cant see im a male *sigh*
lol if i had enough of an attention span id help you out shredder.

But still ask if you do need anything.
And maybe on the homepage it could say:
"Coming up in your area...Spinoff: UK Revolution, May 23rd 2009 London MCM Expo.
Driger's Auction Ceremony, May 20th Wembley Stadium" (Not real but...e.g)
(Apr. 25, 2009  9:04 AM)The Shredder Wrote: on anything in particular?

I wouldn't mind seeing a beyblade article on Venus, Tongue_out but how about like a news section that shows updates on the Beypoint system, for eg. Bey Brad has won against Kei ... Rocky has won against Driger ... Raykon has just won against Beybi.
I like the WBO as is. Gasp

I guess a better list of countries would be helpful. I'm not sure how you'd go and find out all the countries of all the old members who never come on though. I know they're not totally necessary but it's nice to include everyone so as not to get confused. Wasn't there talk about having a little flag near your avatar? That'd be cute.

The Shredder, write an article on something that hasn't already got one. And on a beyblade that you actually own or have owned. Confused

Personally I can't think of many plausible things (transortation devices, other such things). I guess I like the game threads that some forums have but, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think there is really the crowd for that here. ^^; You know, stuff like you post a picture and someone has to guess what is is then post another one. I guess you could do harder pictures of parts of beyblades and that could be sorta beyducational. Stil, that's not really a WBO add-on so much as a thread idea. XD

Oh, some forums have a buddy system for new members. I dunno if that would be any use here. I guess maybe if we have a lot of kids signing up. Confused

Maybe something you could customize yourself. Like how people customize their profiles and such. But that might be a bit messy. Maybe something smaller. XD

Stil, there's nothing I actually have a problem with. I'm just thinking about what I've seen on other forums.

Oh wait, I'd like a search box where I don't have to wait sixty seconds to search for something. =_=
(Apr. 25, 2009  8:23 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Im happy to write them if you'd like

But before you write an article, check here first to make sure that someone's not already doing it.

WBO seems fine right now, if I think of anything, I'll put it down here.
yeh i have, i got a couple of ideas for some good articles, ill post it tomoro sometime
(Apr. 25, 2009  2:12 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeh i have, i got a couple of ideas for some good articles, ill post it tomoro sometime

So which ones will you be doing?

Also, I was thinking that you can create like a small package and stuff for beginners and new members like about MFB and the WBO site in general.
This is good. Goodluck shredder its good to see beywiki expanding.
(Apr. 25, 2009  6:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: Everything seems fine ... to me anyway, but there is one thing I wouldn't mind, to make it show what country and state you live in (like you have to show it or you cant sign up)

I'm pretty sure you'll just get a ton of people putting down bullcarp and lying or some might not bothering signing up at all. It should be a choice, it shouldn't be forced.
(Apr. 25, 2009  3:09 PM)Aqua Wrote: I'm pretty sure you'll just get a ton of people putting down bullcarp and lying or some might not bothering signing up at all. It should be a choice, it shouldn't be forced.

it wouldnt be forced. I just really dont see the big deal it shows their country and state not their address or street whats so bad about that Confused I see what your saying that some people might not but it just seems so stupid to me.
(Apr. 25, 2009  3:20 PM)josh-jf Wrote: it wouldnt be forced. I just really dont see the big deal it shows their country and state not their address or street whats so bad about that Confused I see what your saying that some people might not but it just seems so stupid to me.

(Apr. 25, 2009  6:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: Everything seems fine ... to me anyway, but there is one thing I wouldn't mind, to make it show what country and state you live in (like you have to show it or you cant sign up)

That sounds pretty forced to me. But w/e

It'd be cool though if you added a face with your country's flag below your username with all the other faces. And then if you clicked on the flag face, you'd see a whole list of people coming from that country. The WBO World Face Collection...
It'd just be like a regular face like the 'Silver Face' or 'Amber Face' but with your country's flag.
No but the way id suggest would be to like just make it part of the sign up bit saying were your from then we have a list of where people come from. No biggie. I also think people will just put down stupid names to but i mean it will just be because they are silly and we cant help that.

lol but that could be just me that thinks this.
(Apr. 25, 2009  3:33 PM)Aqua Wrote: It'd be cool though if you added a face with your country's flag below your username with all the other faces. And then if you clicked on the flag face, you'd see a whole list of people coming from that country. The WBO World Face Collection...
It'd just be like a regular face like the 'Silver Face' or 'Amber Face' but with your country's flag.

That's similiar to what we were saying before but it's much cooler than a random flag. And I imagine a lot of people would put down their country then so they could get it. I totally want an England Face now. Grin
It would be good to have them on a different section of the face collection list though, seeing as there are so many countres and all. XD
(Apr. 25, 2009  3:39 PM)Rocky Wrote: That's similiar to what we were saying before but it's much cooler than a random flag. And I imagine a lot of people would put down their country then so they could get it. I totally want an England Face now. Grin
It would be good to have them on a different section of the face collection list though, seeing as there are so many countres and all. XD

Yeah, I think it would motivate a lot more people. They'd put down their country just so they could get a face.

Yes, it would be on a speparate list, maybe something like: The WBO World Face Collection...
Missed this thread. I would like to see the return of a "mark all forums as read" option like we had previously.