If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

I got a suggestion,How about instead of people making new threads for blades their looking for.There could be one Big thread for people to post what they are looking for
(May. 01, 2009  11:21 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I got a suggestion,How about instead of people making new threads for blades their looking for.There could be one Big thread for people to post what they are looking for

That wouldn't really work. It'd would start to get confusing.

But maybe in the BeyMarketplace forum there could be like a link to some kind of list/ chart/ organizer that has all the beyblades that people are looking for and another that has all the beyblades that people are selling. And everything could be sorted by the name of the item, price, price range, whether its an auction or buy it now, etc. Kind of like an online store set up or ebay/YJA set up.
The ONLY one thing I really want to see on WBO is some sort of messenger such as AIM or MSN that we can talk to each other more consistently than pms or posts!
(May. 02, 2009  5:35 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: The ONLY one thing I really want to see on WBO is some sort of messenger such as AIM or MSN that we can talk to each other more consistently than pms or posts!

Why don't you just add each other on AIM or MSN?
a Ventrillo Server..
(May. 02, 2009  5:35 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: The ONLY one thing I really want to see on WBO is some sort of messenger such as AIM or MSN that we can talk to each other more consistently than pms or posts!
how about a chat room !!!!! Smile

Edit: thank you brad so much for enabling the delete option.
Use an IM program

MSN works fine.
Yeah, there is no need for a chat room because that is not what a forum room is about, like Brad and Khel said, use MSN or something like that.

Also, I see the delete option as been added if people didn't notice.
Actually zander there are many forums that ive seen were people just chat in a certain area of it. This forum just avoids that, not that its a bad thing its just how brad has decided to have it which is fine. But just because its a forum in general it doesnt mean you cant chat on their chat boards.
(May. 02, 2009  2:05 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Actually zander there are many forums that ive seen were people just chat in a certain area of it. This forum just avoids that, not that its a bad thing its just how brad has decided to have it which is fine. But just because its a forum in general it doesnt mean you cant chat on their chat boards.

Well, I have to agree with not having a chat forum/thread because it is just not worth it. People can even use the PM system if they need to.
Actually now that i think about it in one or 2 of the forums im talking about they dont have a pm system! but some have both. But if you just had the chat area that would suck.
(May. 02, 2009  5:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why don't you just add each other on AIM or MSN?

Well that is true
It is normally a rather small thing but i was sending a pm to all aussie members with an announcement and i sent one to you to brad to tell me what you thought and i tried to send the pms to everyone at once then it told me there was a 5 recipient limit!!! which made a 10-15 minute job a 30 minute job. So is it possible to change that?
^ Oh I forgot about that. I know it's there for a reason but it'd be nice if it was upped to like 10. :3
Just a note, we did a chatroom but it died out because nobody used it. So I wouldn't count on seeing it again haha
Also just to note, even if I don't respond to every idea individually, I have read them all and they're all being considered for future inclusion. It's just not worth my time to respond to all individually.

If your idea is used, you will get a present. Smile
(May. 01, 2009  11:29 PM)Aqua Wrote: That wouldn't really work. It'd would start to get confusing.

But maybe in the BeyMarketplace forum there could be like a link to some kind of list/ chart/ organizer that has all the beyblades that people are looking for and another that has all the beyblades that people are selling. And everything could be sorted by the name of the item, price, price range, whether its an auction or buy it now, etc. Kind of like an online store set up or ebay/YJA set up.
Or just break it down to two sub forums. Uncertain One for sellers, another for requests. We could use the main Bey Market forum forum auction threads or general discussion for online stores, Rakuten, MOJ, YJA, and eBay.

(May. 02, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a note, we did a chatroom but it died out because nobody used it. So I wouldn't count on seeing it again haha
Also just to note, even if I don't respond to every idea individually, I have read them all and they're all being considered for future inclusion. It's just not worth my time to respond to all individually.

If your idea is used, you will get a present. Smile
It was an IRC chat room on OtC, right? I think I remember that...

BEY SANTA?! :o
There was a Beywiki IRC as well.
Haha, I love IRC! That's how I used to get most of my fansubs. :p Waaay faster than torrenting!

I really wouldn't see the point in adding one when this forum is more lively than a chatroom. It's always been that way. Confused
^ I think that would be the main reason. To give the more livelier members an outlet to calm down in. ^^;

I'm so gonna put out cookies for Bey Santa. I wonder what happens if an idea is developed, but then we find out it sucks. XD
(May. 02, 2009  9:50 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: A chat room!!!!

We just had a page long discussion, as to why we are not having a chat room....
(May. 02, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If your idea is used, you will get a present. Smile

Awesome! Me want but I can't think of anything good. Unhappy

I'm not completely sure on this but is it possible to have a filter to stop any words that must not be said? If so then is it already in place?
So you think we just really love saying carp? Chocked
(May. 02, 2009  10:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: So you think we just really love saying carp? Chocked

Lol, I put that in myself which I thought everyone else did but it would seem I am wrong.
(May. 02, 2009  10:14 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Lol, I put that in myself which I thought everyone else did but it would seem I am wrong.

wow