If you could change one thing about WBO what would you change?

So are you spamming new posts to hit 50 so you can take the organizers quiz? That's what it looks like. This, and most of your other recent threads, are duplicates, or redundant.
(May. 14, 2019  3:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: So are you spamming new posts to hit 50 so you can take the organizers quiz? That's what it looks like. This, and most of your other recent threads, are duplicates, or redundant.
Why do you assume the worst in me? I didn’t even know the organized quiz was or is a thing and don’t know what that’s about! I just wanted to have some fun and hang out with some people on the WBO community. I thought people would enjoy more posts and advice and sometimes clarification and a simple answer is nice and something everyone could benefit from and I've already gotten a like on one post- showing that’s its helpful to people. I thought that was what this website was about sharing ideas and hanging out as blading friends. I am sorry if I disturbed anything, but I simply just wanted to take some time to read, relax, and have some fun during my study hall and Beyblade does that for me. Please- I'm just trying to have fun. I hope you have a good day and I'm sorry if I've posted too much.
(May. 14, 2019  3:39 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Hmmmmmmmmm..... Confused

We have a thread for this. CLOSED.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-yo...uggestions