If you could be...

Daichi because he has a powerful bey and has Strata Dragoon
he can play at the same level as the other bladers e.g Tyson, Ray, Max, Kai etc
but he's still younger than all of them by some years.

In the V-Force movie I thought Strata Dragoon was some type of Ultimate bit beast the way they described it.
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:19 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: NILE, He's just so awesome and calm, Like ME Grin, I love his reaction to Masamune's challenge, So... Nile all the way, I also Have Vulcan Horuseus, I like Nile's hair too, I just don't like his Name, Tongue_out.

how do you not like his name he is a river
Julius Caesar or Zeo Abyss from MFB. They're the gods of beyblade!
hello ceasarsalad! i thought you were on holiday! I like damian hart! He is literally a maniac! CRAZY HAIR!
You spelt Caesar Salad wrong. I am on holidays, I just wanted to post some stuff. Damian Hart will be defeated by Julius! Also, enable your PM!
Tsubasa, Yu, Hyoma, Madoka (who wouldnt want to be there own BeyBlade expert and be able to fix your own Bey in an Hour) i would most likely want to be Tsubasa. but whats the guys name thet has Earth Virgo cause hed be my second guy to be.
Tsubasa or the guy w/Ray Unicorno cuz they're AWESOME
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:42 AM)Storm251 Wrote: Tsubasa or the guy w/Ray Unicorno cuz they're AWESOME

Do you mean Masamune Kadoya? He's awesome!

Lightning Miku: You mean Teru right?
I'd like to blast people with death lasers(Ryuuga), and cheat the laws of nature(Brooklyn) so either Brooklyn, or Ryuuga.
Tala. Of course because of my username but also I'd like to share the same experience he did.
Hm... Me, I would like to be Kyoya or Nile ! But, I am as Kyoya, the same temper. So, I think more Kyoya than Nile. Moreover, he is very, very beautiful ='p
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:38 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:42 AM)Storm251 Wrote: Tsubasa or the guy w/Ray Unicorno cuz they're AWESOME

Do you mean Masamune Kadoya? He's awesome!

Lightning Miku: You mean Teru right?

yeah arigotou (thank you)
I'd have to say Tobio. That guy is always eating suckers.
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:49 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: umm, ryuuga. ryuuga. ryuuga. ryuuga.
Why, why, and why.

ginga hes awsome!
lololololololololol ! you will not belive how much this made me laugh haha
kai or kyouya i geuss i get compaterd to them alot or ray or tsubasa im really clam type off and on
i would be kyouya becuase he is all to him self and really never loses and he is very deep.
id be ginka's dad cause he is beast. also some of my freinds think his dad is pheonix.
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:21 PM)shiny cthulu Wrote: id be ginka's dad cause he is beast. also some of my freinds think his dad is pheonix.

We have known that Ryuusei was Phoenix for surely over a year now. The episodes even already aired in the United Kingdom in English. Your friends are not making anything up, nor are they genius ...
Ha Ha LOL thats mean.Well Ray he is like me Gentle and likes nature even though his Driger slashes trees in battle.LOL Thats the only thing that has made me laugh on the WBO, funny post ^
I'd be... I'd be Max, Ray or Hikaru. Max because I think Draciel is cool, Ray because I am calm like him and Hikaru because I love Storm Aquario and Blue.
I would be Damian! of course! I like his bey!
I would be Ginga, Hero of the story.
Kyoya, he's the best, and he keeps quiet.