If you could be...

XD nice choices Jsc.
I would be Max's dad, because he owns a Bey shop, and has an awesome beard!... It'd be sweet to own a shop just for beyblades in the beyblade world.
Ginga. I will go pee off a tower now.... ahhhhh. All better!
Confused Eh. lol
(Jul. 27, 2009  2:05 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I would be Max's dad, because he owns a Bey shop, and has an awesome beard!... It'd be sweet to own a shop just for beyblades in the beyblade world.

I LOL'd at the awsome Beard
I would either be Daichi or Tala.

Daichi because I have the personality of him. He's hyper-active and stubborn.

Tala is because there's something about him that I really like.
Either Ginga , cause he travels to various towns to compete/battle . And I'd get
to sleep in awkward/wierd places ! Plus eat a triple beef burger ! Or maybe
Tetsuya . Just to always mention crabs while doing a crab-like dance , whenever Beyblading .

''Kani-kani-kani-kani-kani-kani-kani-kani''
um who'ed wanna ginga for 1 he gets all hyper and runs to a random person and yells in the poor guys face about a triple beef burger an what if he rolls over in his sleep if i was him sleeping on a water tower who'ed scrap me off the floor so no i'd be BLACK DRANZER well if brad can be a dog y cant i be a bit beast.
Daichi or Ray Tongue_out
Ray cause his Calm. Daichi cause he's always having fun xD
Max Tate; he's the only decent one out of them all.
Not hard at all: GINGA!!!!! HE HAS AWESOME HAIR AND BEY!!!!
(Sep. 03, 2009  4:09 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: Not hard at all: GINGA!!!!! HE HAS AWESOME HAIR AND BEY!!!!

Main characters annoy the hell out of me. There typical personality (eating lots, loud etc.) gets boring fast if you've watched as much anime and read as much manga as me.
Robert from the Euro Bladers. He's like Kai but better. Smarter, more composed and a hell lot stronger.
.. I didn't like Roberts voice in Grev Unhappy he was better in season 1. lol
(Jul. 18, 2009  7:08 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: If you could be a beyblader or any character from any of the seasons (MFB, G revolution, V Force or Beyblade) who would you be and why?

i would be madoka XP
I'd be hiro kos he is calm strong but not sellfish like kai and not psycho like brooklin and dont say he is a traitor because (I'm not sure about manga but in anime) he clearly stated the reason for which he abandonedn Tyson and the bladebreakers.
Kai :-D He did things his own way and he was a constantly good Beyblader where as others sometimes faultered and lost their way. Personality wise though i'd probably be Ray
Kenta... He is actually decent in personality, and isn't completely insane! Seriously, fighting wolves cause I lost a spinning top game? Kyouya is a psycho! (AND GINGA ANNOYS THE HELL OUTTA ME!)
I would want to be Max becuase he's a go with the the flow kind of guy, he cares for his friends, family and teammates and he always wants to have fun.Stupid
obviously... i would be DOJI!!! i mean, who doesnt want to mock people by being polite??
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:49 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: umm, ryuuga. ryuuga. ryuuga. ryuuga.
Why, why, and why.