If you could be...

If you could be a beyblader or any character from any of the seasons (MFB, G revolution, V Force or Beyblade) who would you be and why?
idk it sounded like a good idea in my head.
kai was not insightful or good, he was selfish and shallow

i would probably be hokuto because he is a dog and dogs own
I'd be Brooklyn. he's pretty calm yet he has a dark side to him (but I want to be with him Grin) though I wouldn't mind being Matilda; I like her outfit... and her goggles and her hair oh and her personality.
yes i would love to be a tormented lunatic who almost destroys the world because i lost a spinning top battle
(Jul. 18, 2009  8:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes i would love to be a tormented lunatic who almost destroys the world because i lost a spinning top battle

LOL, I have a thing for lunatics that have split personality.
you would go nuts if you lost to someone like Kai. lol jks
I dunno who i would wanna be. Unhappy
Ryuuga or Brooklyn... but i would rather be with them not be them. Uncertain
[[i have a thing for anime guys who are pyscho. Haha.]]
I would be.......me. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd be me.
Yeah actually i'd be me as well. and glomp both Ryuuga and Brooklyn. Tongue_out Ahaha.
i'd have to agree with Brad being Hokuto for a day sounds awesome. I could get tons of publicity.
Dog that beyblades = Coolest pet ever
For me it would have to be Kai or Kyouya, they are pretty cool and I suppose I just like stubborn people, along with the fact that they have cool Beyblades.
(Jul. 18, 2009  8:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes i would love to be a tormented lunatic who almost destroys the world because i lost a spinning top battle

hahaha you dont know how much this made me laugh

I would be Ray because my username makes it obvious

Oh and also me
God of Bey. Seriously, a talking monkey that knows everything about beyblade? Beyond cool.
^^this
I be Brooklyn because he has a special life within in which he shared a really sad life alone and no one had ever shown him any affection to him what caring and love really is. Brooklyn always lied alone watching the skies and his amusment for the things tht surronded him like a angel but as soon you stepped on it the blood inside that angel was black as darkness was always within. In my opinion Brooklyn didnt wanted to detroy the world because he lost, it was because he got shocked back into his childhood full of lonelyness and for all the depression.
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:15 PM)DKS Wrote: In my opinion Brooklyn didnt wanted to detroy the world because he lost, it was because he got shocked back into his childhood full of lonelyness and for all the depression.
Speechless
Yes, I always accidentally cause the end of the world. I need to see a doctor about it actually.
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:20 PM)Giga Wrote: Speechless
Yes, I always accidentally cause the end of the world. I need to see a doctor about it actually.

Nah Brooklyn would had done it if Tyson went down if it wasnt for his talks then everyone would had destroyed and it had more feelings that in the end Brooklyn was going to commit suicide Wink
Gotta like Brooklyn for being in the real world.
Hokuto, so I could be a talking beyblading dog.

Pretty much the only choice,
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:28 PM)DKS Wrote: Nah Brooklyn would had done it if Tyson went down if it wasnt for his talks then everyone would had destroyed and it had more feelings that in the end Brooklyn was going to commit suicide Wink
Gotta like Brooklyn for being in the real world.
You read into things to much
Is this still open? Okay then.......I'd really prefer to be me. But I guess if I had to be someone:

Madoka (girl, cute outfit, I do actually clean my blades and such, would probably apologise to them if I broke them, really want one her special cleaner thing and bey analyzer, goggles would be cool too)
Salima (girl, pretty cute, like her hair, actually seems like a decent person)
or Hokuto (I really like dogs and Hokuto is beyond cool)
I completely agree with DKS Wink lol
Ohh Hokuto is awesome. D: i dunno who i'd wanna be now.. so many awesome blader personalities. Haha.
hmmm
I would probably be Max. Mostly because his personality fits mine so well. which is kind of creepy.
but out of MFB i would have to pick Hokuto. He's a blading dog! it can't get better then that
Hm, talking dog or god of Bey, hard to chose.

I also have to agree with the me opion as well since I have a lot to learn and it is no fun if you already know everything and you are already really good at blading.