Phantom Force Dragoon S Bit Beast
Cyber Dragoon Attack Ring
8 Wide Weight Disk
Dranzer Spin Gear
Dranzer Blade Base

how much would you want?
Dark Blue Blade Base? :pwn:
Find a Phantom Force Dragoon S brah.
he wants to makes his customize beyblade from the beyblade vforce game cube game
why does it seem like ever since i joined everyone is picking on me!?
they aren't, they are giving you friendly advice. He just thought it was strange that you had color reference. no biggie Uncertain
(Sep. 24, 2008  4:37 AM)Socko Wrote: If somebody was willing to sell me a customized beyblade with the parts

Phantom Force Dragoon S Bit Beast
Cyber Dragoon Attack Ring
8 Wide Weight Disk
Dranzer Spin Gear
Dranzer Blade Base

how much would you want?

there.... i changed it just to make everyone happy........

jeez...
I really don't see whats the big deal... Just try to live with what you got. As for your blade that you want I'm sure somone on the fourms will have the PIECES.
hmm i have 3 dranzer f blade base that can work if i can find it
I could sell you something if you came to the tournament, I think I have all those parts, too.
Which Dranzer? You kind of have to be more specific. :\
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Which Dranzer? You kind of have to be more specific. :\

any dranzer
Dranzer V2 is a Dranzer, but it's has a pretty light shade for a blue.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:06 AM)kai12 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Which Dranzer? You kind of have to be more specific. :\

any dranzer

I'll be able to sell him those parts (IDK about the AR, but the rest) if you can come to the tournament, since I can't ship them. (my dad won't let me)
I have the AR, I just don't know if I want to sell it since its my only one.
dang... im better off trying to find the parts on ebay or something because i only have a 2%chance of going to the tournament...
I'll do it for $25.