If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
Lol the government would probably turn skate parks into stadiums.
People who cant handle power or just coward people will say no.yes the power can cause war and destruction.and there always wont be a hero to save us but still a true blader will wish for it.
Im not afraid of getting died in beybattle.and that shoudve also saved us form the annoying customization and comparetive play and metagame.ah i hate em(and dont think that im bad at customization).just the real blading shoudve started.not this tiny teenagers game in little stadium.
I wonder how the beys will change modes without opening the facebolt.
XD I would love to control my bey!!! And also use my special moves and be epic like in the anime.... *epic pose* *Launches Beyblade*

-Heroic
(Jun. 29, 2012  10:01 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Lol the government would probably turn skate parks into stadiums.

XDD You got that right!!!!! A whole park for beyblading!!
Epic. only if Damien wasn't there to kill everyone with Kerbecs.
Imagine if beyblade became an olympic sport. It would be totally insane. Grin
it would be cool if the powers would only exist in the bey-stadium that way it would be safe and it would be cool if it was a plane energy ring and when you touch it it either turns into your zodiac sign, favorite animal or a completely made up beast that's from your mind
what's in an anime,should stay in an anime
but i think that beyblade shouldn't have destructive powers
but instead,maybe,they could increase their spin speed on our command,turn in the direction we asked them to,etc.well,it's not logical
do we have a man wearing a cape,wearing his underwear over his pants,fly over the sky?
i VS The Best and to Prove My skill As A Blader when i play the normal beyblades Right now and Then i Vs the Stronger oppentise by one by one
100 in yes, awesome!!!! Hope they have good internet in hell because i need to K.I.T with this forum Smile I hope i would be a legend blader
(Jun. 29, 2012  10:32 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: yes the power can cause war and destruction.and there always wont be a hero to save us but still a true blader will wish for it.
.just the real blading shoudve started.not this tiny teenagers game in little stadium.
I wonder how the beys will change modes without opening the facebolt.

you got a point but its on us to control ourselves in battle instead being like ryuga going crazy you must learnself control thats part of being a blader a true blader

Meh, since it was Necrobumped. I would love this, I'd have an epic hairdo and a cool attire. I would have the power to destroy stuff with a toy and be a member of the WBO, a governmental agency dedicated to protecting the Earth. I'd be the legendary Akio, master of my Leo Magnus bey.
plus how can you know if you really are a true blader if you cant use special moves or your bey spirit.I have a friend that uses earth eagle and i cant beat him not even once so think if you could really bring out your true power
It would be awsome no one is gonna take over the world the police,robbers,etc. Wont win bladers like us will have power and if someone tries to take over the world i will stop them if i dont and if no one else does then ill go into hades gate or make a planet or something.
If i see some person like ryuga with ldrago ill stop them before they get su per powerful.itll be really cool to go all over the world just by using points to pay instead of money.sure theres gonna be those anoying blad ersthat will make there bey invisable but when im battleing and there sayinh there big speech about how theyll win and i cant beat them and the plan to take over the world ill have already beatnthem by the time there .when i battle someone thats evil ill use hades gate and suck them in and thats the battle.
As long as im around nothing is gonna hapen i will keep the peace and when everything gets out of control and 50 people with evil beys like ldrago join together and stuff ill use my ultimate special move and reverse time and stop everthing from happening.then i will stop evil bladers and form a group that stops them before they get superpowerful so everthing will be fine.
3...2...1...LET IT RIP!!!!!
what if you're to late or not strong enough it's gonna take alot more then strenght to beat people in beyblade but forming the group sounds nice but what if you guys can't handle the battle like the legendary bladers in metal fury vs nemesis then we world we know would be destroyed Tired
It would be....... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea everyone would have a chance to express their selves and making friends would be easier and ppl would have to make up their own bey instead of ones on the show and in the anime
(Oct. 05, 2012  2:33 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Meh, since it was Necrobumped. I would love this, I'd have an epic hairdo and a cool attire. I would have the power to destroy stuff with a toy and be a member of the WBO, a governmental agency dedicated to protecting the Earth. I'd be the legendary Akio, master of my Leo Magnus bey.
Haha, with your frog Tanama Impacting everything in sight, including my Beyblade.
But it would still survive because Beyblades are THAT awesome.
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:09 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: what if you're to late or not strong enough it's gonna take alot more then strenght to beat people in beyblade but forming the group sounds nice but what if you guys can't handle the battle like the legendary bladers in metal fury vs nemesis then we world we know would be destroyed Tired

If that happens we will have to use a ultimate combined special move or some ultimate sacrifice attack or something
(Oct. 18, 2012  2:33 AM)specter187 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:09 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: what if you're to late or not strong enough it's gonna take alot more then strenght to beat people in beyblade but forming the group sounds nice but what if you guys can't handle the battle like the legendary bladers in metal fury vs nemesis then we world we know would be destroyed Tired

If that happens we will have to use a ultimate combined special move or some ultimate sacrifice attack or something

i see so you do have a plan for everything..maybe the world will be safe after all
HELL YEAH THAT'D BE AMAZING

Just imagine less people would be shunned for liking Beyblade we'd live our lives like the anime it'd be a sport I'd train to do for sure!
If that happened children would rule the world it would be a some-what peaceful place we would no longer be shunned adults terrorists would become an endangered species it would be a paradise

for the most part........

If Beyblade was like the Anime = Utopia
if beyblade was like the anime life would be sort of strange
I would love it because:
I'd have a different battle everyday
I could control my Bey
Bonding with it(Done this already)
I could train my Bey for as long as I want with no wear and tear
No MW paint chipping
Powerful special moves
Beys spinning 10x longer than in real life
Mode changing Beys while they're spinning
Explosions with each clash
Blader auras
Legendary Bladers
And Beyparks
Beyblade being a sport
Beys being able to destroy boulders, trees, etc.
It would be so incredible...
(Oct. 25, 2012  1:38 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I would love it because:
I'd have a different battle everyday
I could control my Bey
Bonding with it(Done this already)
I could train my Bey for as long as I want with no wear and tear
No MW paint chipping
Powerful special moves
Beys spinning 10x longer than in real life
Mode changing Beys while they're spinning
Explosions with each clash
Blader auras
Legendary Bladers
And Beyparks
Beyblade being a sport
Beys being able to destroy boulders, trees, etc.
It would be so incredible...

the mode change would be cool that way we wont have to take it out and change it...it would change when we say so