If You Had The Chance To Change The Current Composer Who Would It Be?

if you had the chance to change the music composer of beyblade burst who would it be??
Music Composer?
(May. 05, 2019  7:00 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Music Composer?

yeah ill edit that right away
Maybe the person who made the original Pokemon Theme Song
I would say Christopher Young. He made the Spider-Man 3 ost. If he was the composer all of the ost's would be really upbeat and epic
imo i'd go with the composer for boku no hero and haikyuu. yuki hayashi
Ronan Harris.  I can't think of another artist with more breadth and emotional exploration in electronic music.  When you see VNV Nation live, you cannot just stand there and listen.   You sing, you dance, you do both, but nobody just listens.  Despite their overwhelming popularity with the goth scene, fans leave their shows feeling they've just had an extremely positive religious experience.
(May. 06, 2019  4:21 AM)Cat Wrote: Ronan Harris.  I can't think of another artist with more breadth and emotional exploration in electronic music.  When you see VNV Nation live, you cannot just stand there and listen.   You sing, you dance, you do both, but nobody just listens.  Despite their overwhelming popularity with the goth scene, fans leave their shows feeling they've just had an extremely positive religious experience.

Religous?
(May. 06, 2019  4:35 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  4:21 AM)Cat Wrote: Ronan Harris.  I can't think of another artist with more breadth and emotional exploration in electronic music.  When you see VNV Nation live, you cannot just stand there and listen.   You sing, you dance, you do both, but nobody just listens.  Despite their overwhelming popularity with the goth scene, fans leave their shows feeling they've just had an extremely positive religious experience.

Religous?

Religious in the sense of being deeply moving and inspirational.  They are not a gospel band.
Blake Neely, I think he's good with Arrow,DC Legends and The Flash