Ideas for establishing a Beyblade Network

Poll: How would Beyblade Network launch with the focus programming?

Launch Beyblade Network with focus on Beyblade anime only.
40.00%
Launch Beyblade Network with focus on Beyblade anime and live sports programming.
60.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Guys, if you are into Beyblade that much, perhaps they could have a encore television station called Beyblade Network, Beyblade Starz Encore and Beyblade Encore. It would become the first ever television station to broadcast only Beyblade related programming. It could carry live sports programming and will broadcast new episodes of Beyblade Burst. Here’s the description of the television station if it ever existed:

Beyblade Network is an American television station owned by TV Tokyo that televise focus on Beyblade cartoon, along with sports programming events. Dedicated to the fans of Beyblade who are into the franchise a lot.

If you guys are reading this thread of wishing a Beyblade TV Station would exist in all countries, please vote in the polls if Beyblade Network should show only Beyblade anime or show Beyblade anime with sports programming events (etc. Live Blade Tournaments at various sites from around the real world, NFL Football, MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NCAA Men’s Basketball, NCAA Women’s Basketball, College Football, College Baseball, CFL Football, NHL Hockey, NCAA Lacrosse, MLS Soccer, PGA Tour Golf, NASCAR Auto Racing).

What you guys think if they should establish Beyblade Network and Beyblade Starz Encore/Beyblade Encore to honor this site and the wikia?

P.S. I know it will not happen now or never(ever). But I’m just asking the whole entire community if they think this would be a good idea if Beyblade has its own TV network station.
Even though there is next to no chance that this will ever happen, it does sound like an interesting idea.
(Feb. 25, 2021  5:04 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys, if you are into Beyblade that much, perhaps they could have a encore television station called Beyblade Network, Beyblade Starz Encore and Beyblade Encore. It will become the first ever television station to broadcast only Beyblade related programming. It could carry live sports programming and will broadcast new episodes of Beyblade Burst. Here’s the description of the television station if it ever existed:

Beyblade Network is an American television station owned by TV Tokyo that televise focus on Beyblade cartoon, along with sports programming events. Dedicated to the fans of Beyblade who are into the franchise a lot.

If you guys are reading this thread of wishing a Beyblade TV Station would exist in all countries, please vote in the polls if Beyblade should show only Beyblade anime or show Beyblade anime with sports programming events (etc. NFL Football, MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NCAA Men’s Basketball, NCAA Women’s Basketball, College Football, College Baseball, NHL Hockey, NCAA Lacrosse, MLS Soccer, PGA Tour Golf, NASCAR Auto Racing).

What you guys think if they should establish Beyblade Network and Beyblade Starz Encore/Beyblade Encore to honor this site and the wikia?

P.S. I know it will not happen now or never. But I’m just asking the whole entire community if they think this would be a good idea if Beyblade has its own TV network station.
It’d be cool, never gonna happen though.
i mean, we could create a site that shows only beyblade related content, mostly video and tournaments/tournament results, like the wbo, but focused more on videos
This sounds really cool, but is it acually going to happen?
More beyblade anime on TV is always good.  Live tournaments and other videos pertaining to the hobby are good as well.

...But keep pro sports out of it.  I love the Beyblade world for its innocence.  Pro sports can get seedy.   The NFL especially has a terrible and longstanding problem with their players being arrested for domestic abuse, violence against women, battery, and even murder.  There are the Tim Tebows of the world, and then there are... eh, the rest of them.

*acknowledges the subject as wishful thinking anyway*
As you've said yourself this wouldn't happen, but I would love this. Beyblade needs to get some good reruns for past seasons like Metal Masters.
Here is the logo of the station, if it would ever happen to all the fans of Beyblade: 

[Image: beyblade_network_official_logo_by_teamro...m3xx7RtF7w]