INTRODUCING: BladEra123's Beyblade App

Greetings everyone. BladEra123 here with some good news, today I am very excited to announce my new application that I am deciding to release for all you Beyblading and AMV Making fans, it has one touch access to my YouTube channel, Facebook feeds and also Twitter tweets but that's not it, it also has the feature of showing new Beyblade AMV releases in the same tab where my AMVs are shown and also the official Beyblade page feeds where my page's feeds are shown, many many more features are in it as well. It's just one click away from your fingertip to learn new things about AMV Making or even about myself that you probably didn't knew. So please check that app out, it's free for everyone. I assure you all, it will probably be the best Beyblade app you have seen, I hope to receive much more feedback from you all, both positive and negative so I can work more hard on the application. Always remember everyone, without your opinions, feedback and if it wasn't for you all, I would't have made this app. Go on and check it out! It also has a very good feature where I can keep you all updated on the go with my new Updates, if I have any new important news to share about my upcoming releases, etc. Anything at all that will come in my mind, whether the applications are opened in your phones or not, you will directly receive it in your notification tab.
Thank you everyone for all the support you have given me, gathering all the love and support is the key for me to getting better and better step by step! Have a very good day!
Here is the link to download the app:
http://bladera123-app.mobapp.at/
NOTE: This app is not yet released for iPhone yet, sorry.. If I receive heaps of downloads, I might think of releasing it in iPhones too. For now, it's in Android devices only.