[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

yes ik i always read this thread bc i think the bladers on this team are really good and i acually want are teams to join together bc having one really good team will make IL a really intimadating team compaired to others and IF there is or might b a US team tourny with all the states (which would probably not happen) then there wouldnt be a whole conflivt with whos team does wat and who can partisapate lol thts just my thoughts but overall IL was booming with bladers and a lot of activity it seems wen shorty got told he couldnt do any more tournys ppl jusst shut down with everything bc furys tourny got postpone and ppl r saying that they might not be able to go and everything but im getting off topic
I think before we induct any member on to the team we should discuss the decision between all of the members. We should wait and let everyone get back into the swing of things on wbo because our team is working on everything by themselves and not together. We need to let bbs and bc and everyone including myself to get back on to wbo.
I swear I posted something about Shorty here..

Anyone wondering what Tyranny will do? Pssst.. I'm happy to let them join us.
I don't mind except that annoying eaglelibra. just kidding he's my bro why wouldn't I let him join!
Ok so what are we gonna do about tyranny. I kinda think most people want me to be captain as 2 people msgd me about it. Honestly I would love 1 big team but we want a bit of a compromise. Bbs if u can msg me. We need to talk. Galaxy jay, you to.
Im simply a supporter of unision. I have my reasons, but I prefer not to share in public. And we are not going to have captains, and we can't have anyone be captain of a state because two people said you should, although I have heared you are a good tournament rallier, so Ill keep that in mind. We're most likely going to have a federation, or a democracy if you will. And team tyranny shouldnt be a problem, or any other team, due to this simple equation:

Unision+Bladers+Tournament= EPIC Prizes

And Im sure no one would be stupid enough to turn that down, as I am the sponsor.
guys me and fury r in charge with the team of tranny shorty said so himself over a text i will love to join ur guys team thts a plus for me its up to fury though
No one is in charge. Cut it out with the leader stuff.
i wasn't talk bout this team i was talking about tyranny i was literally just talking to shorty about it and he that me and fury were in charge of OUR team because we are individual teams still.
I misinterpretted that part, sorry. Anywho, will you merge?
i want to lik i said but again its up to fury
Again I want a bit of a compromise if we ar king to merge. As if we wer going to merge it would be literally just us joining your team. Like if we were to merge, the leader of tyranny and bbs can be the 2 leaders wo hae equal power, or maybe a small change to the name or motto, bu this isn't necessary. What you guys think?
(Oct. 25, 2011  5:21 PM)Fury Wrote: Again I want a bit of a compromise if we ar king to merge. As if we wer going to merge it would be literally just us joining your team. Like if we were to merge, the leader of tyranny and bbs can be the 2 leaders wo hae equal power, or maybe a small change to the name or motto, bu this isn't necessary. What you guys think?

As Galaxy Jay said a couple of times we wouldn't need a leader just a big team of IL bladers.
Team name could be IL United maybe I don't know.
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:23 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  5:21 PM)Fury Wrote: Again I want a bit of a compromise if we ar king to merge. As if we wer going to merge it would be literally just us joining your team. Like if we were to merge, the leader of tyranny and bbs can be the 2 leaders wo hae equal power, or maybe a small change to the name or motto, bu this isn't necessary. What you guys think?

As Galaxy Jay said a couple of times we wouldn't need a leader just a big team of IL bladers.
Team name could be IL United maybe I don't know.
Something like that Libra, yes.

And fury,the only people with "power", will be the Board of Operations, where we we meet as a council and discuss amongst the thread supporting the other members viewpoints, or taking care of new applicants, or shipping prizes, etc.

Well if that's the case the current leader of tyranny should be in that council. I'm trying to contact shorty to see who he want to be the leader of tyranny
Fury, lets face it: You'll be on the council, most likely as the Tournament Coordinator. So what positions do we need? Also, heres the positions so far:

Advisor
Sponsor
Foreign Relations
Secretary/ Assistant
1-3 Members of the council.

NEW NAME: United Federation of Illinois

The 3 members of the council will be assisted by the Adviser, Sponsor, and Assistant. Relations is not a full time position, and will be chosen when needed, and could be different depending on the situation.

Feel free to say what JUSTIFIED positions should be added. Im thinking about an Application Dean....
That's only 7 positions and there are 6 knights and 4 tyranny members so how would that work.I think that we shouldnt do team roles just work as one because their might be arguments that might arise and it could affect the whole team.
Knights are me bbs,bc,infinitelibra,sp,and mrblade2000
If we merge then we're with shorty,fury,kk,and my bro
Thats 10 great members who have all attended tournies and we have all met each other.
I think we should merge. So I'm yes.
For galaxy jay
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:33 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Feel free to say what JUSTIFIED positions should be added. Im thinking about an Application Dean....

Did you read that part man... Seriously, I said ADD to the LIST.
(Oct. 26, 2011  8:45 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: That's only 7 positions and there are 6 knights and 4 tyranny members so how would that work.I think that we shouldnt do team roles just work as one because their might be arguments that might arise and it could affect the whole team.
Knights are me bbs,bc,infinitelibra,sp,and mrblade2000
If we merge then we're with shorty,fury,kk,and my bro
Thats 10 great members who have all attended tournies and we have all met each other.
I think we should merge. So I'm yes.
For galaxy jay

Shorty can't really be on the team if he has no account. So that makes 9.
Galaxy Jay What would the council do?
Just take care of issues and events. If theres a debate they cand take stands for the regular members, and battle their POV. Other than that, they're just regular members who have excellent debating & decision skills. nothing more, nothing less.
(Oct. 26, 2011  9:38 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Just take care of issues and events. If theres a debate they cand take stands for the regular members, and battle their POV. Other than that, they're just regular members who have excellent debating & decision skills. nothing more, nothing less.

POV=Point of View?

United Federation of Illinois could be UFI for short.
We could also have a documenter who writes down the stuff in the OP like the KSOP and stuff.
POV= Point Of View

And that could work, yeah! We would also need a tester.... What do you think? Tester?
fury again i already said he wants me and u to both b the leader ill text him and tell u
Stop the leader carp for the last time. This will create problems eventually. STOP.
Could you also all stop talking about ShortyVybe ? I went through almost all of the pages in this topic or another and he did not appear to be part or captain of it, so just do something with this team on your own or do not do anything. If ShortyVybe had really wanted to keep this team together and managed by him, he would have behaved in another way.