I've left WBO!

"Desp- SHUT UP! Despite the fact that..."
Ahh, memories... We'll miss you!
Thanks, everyone.
You should thank yourself, Brad. Without you, there wouldn't be a community here today to see you off and wish you good luck. Needless to say, you've really earned every complement and good-bye on this board Smile
This is a long time after you first said you were going but I'm not complaining that you stayed a little longer. Good luck with your future Brad and I hope everything goes great for you or to be more to the point, better than what it even is now. Just make sure to keep in contact every now and again. Smile
it wont be the same without you brad. I didn't really know you, but ill still miss you. Good luck.
bye men thanks for everithing ; D
Random question, but what is brad's picture displaying?
Wow that's prety ironic that the founder of his site is leaving it, but anyways goodbye, maybe you will end up coming back here someday.
Good luck in the future Brad, may my fist that is hitting you in your avatar pic never lead you astray.
Cya Brad, thankyou for everything.

-Robin
Good luck, Brad with the Battle Strikers and other stuff! I'm sure we will talk on MSN and Facebook some times still. Smile
Cya Brad, good luck! Grin
good luck with the battle strikers world and more other hobby's like model kits and more good bye

Unhappy
Bye Brad! we'll miss you. Anyways, good luck.
This forum isn't the same anymore. I remember it was so fun because everyone from the "old" community were here Unhappy

Bye Brad, good luck with life and battle strikers. Smile
Thanks Beybrad for the amazing community you've created. Best of wishes to your future, in your dream job.

You really are, an inspiration.

Also hoping there will still be a Beybrad day. i think ti would be nice to commemorate to him, to make sure he won't be forgotten by the new beybladers.
Sayonara Brad, ganbatte with Battle Strikers!
Thanks sooooo much for bringing all of us together with your site!
You will be definetly remembered in the forums.
¡Suerte Brad! ¡Diviertete con los Battle Strikers! ¡Gracias por todo!
Luck Brad! Get fun with Battle Strikers! Thanks for everything!
Bye Brad Unhappy . Good luck with your Battle Strikers job. Unhappy