I've left WBO!

Figured this would come. Good luck in your future endeavors (even though I'll still end up commenting on your next facebool FML link)
Bye BeyBrad! Thanks for everything and good luck! You will be missed!
See ya, BeyBrad. We'll all miss you a whole lot. Thanks so much for all of the time and effort that you put into making, running and helping this site. Your effort won't be wasted. Good luck in life :')
See ya Brad. Never really got to meet you cause I never got to go any of the events. Bye Unhappy
It's been a long time comming and I expected you to leave sooner but it still hit me like a brick wall. You've given us all great memories and it is certainly five years I won't forget. Thanks for making all this possible all the way back from OTC. I gotta say I understand your position and respect your decision to leave. Peace and good luck from that old annoyance Thresher.
Goodbye Brad, I hope you get to pursue further into your career/work field.
Thank you for establishing this community and good luck to you and all your future plans .
1 Last thing even though it may not seem like it you have created something amazing that will without a doubt affect the next generation of beybladers.
We shall all miss you
Goodbye Brad
That sucks, I never even got to talk to this guy. I hope we have other major contributing admins and researchers that can fill his place... we do, right?

Right?
Yes, Coop, we do...
Just making sure. Didn't mean to make light of this occasion or disrespect anyone. Just got a little worried there.
Good luck, and thanks for all the things you've done for the beyblade community.
(May. 18, 2010  3:01 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Just making sure. Didn't mean to make light of this occasion or disrespect anyone. Just got a little worried there.
I will personally do all that I can, and the rest of the Committee should also be able to do that.
Good, thanks. I was in an amazing Metroid: Prime Hunters clan 4 years ago that completely fell apart after the main admin left.
see ya brad thanks for answering my questitons hope you decide to comeback
Thanks for the awesome community. Good luck bro. Get me a job lol
Bye Brad, really sad news..........
Woah...
I never thought that you would, but seeing as you did, good luck and have a great future!
Bye BeyBrad thanks for all the hard work you did on the WBO Wink
Bye Brad, have fun in your up-coming life ==D

thanks for making this site btw o.o
You did an amazing job here, Brad and I'm sure you'll continue to do great. Good luck, you'll surely be missed here!
Good luck!

-Best wishes-NateKilgore
BTW thanks for making the WBO possible!
Approaching 5000 members. That is a quite a profound illustration of what you've meant to this community.

Good luck with everything man! See you around.
Bye Brad! Thank you for all what have you done for WBO!
See ya, Brad. You've been amazing to the community and you'll be missed. Good luck with everything else that you do. Smile