I seriously need your help.

lolo

who doesn't love a breast filled embrace?
Ominous Wrote:Alright, I chipped in. =)

[Image: Ommy.jpg]

Roy Wrote:O.K I've done it but I really don't know why I did but o well.

[Image: Roy.jpg]
Yes, that's supposed to be a wink and yes my hair is getting scruffier because my now hand hurts from drawing all these

Seriously, thank you VERY much everyone! I'm currently in 4th place, woooo! If I can do any of you a favour, please let me know!
Roy Wrote:
Indian Wrote:[Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif]

Don't say much do you Indian.
Bear no speak to white man.

btw five thumbs mean i did it five times Grin

might do it a few more times, i'm boreddddd
Indian Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
Indian Wrote:[Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif][Image: thumb1.gif]

BAHAHA
Sam, you're seriously a legend, man. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you! [Offer does not include flashing breasts via webcam]

And sorry for going completely nuts but to win anything is a treat, so to win an iPod Nano would be amazing for me. I've been wanting one for ages now and winning a huge rucksack full of Stablio pens would be shitting wonderful too! Let's just hope I don't get disqualified because people voted multiple times, LOL.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Indian Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

BAHAHA

Lol, So you do speak.
2nd place rite
how can you vote more than once? you need multiple emails right? i only have hotmail....
Blue, Tyler; you will both receive extremely exciting thank you scribbles tomorrow. Because I've knackered myself out for tonight.

LOL - thank you VERY much for voting though! I seriously appreciate it.
Well, nearly there and you have got your ipod.

Also may I suggest that this thread gets completely destroyed once it has finished so no one can find out but we keep or post count.Joyful_3
Holy poop on a stick. I'm in first place. 8) AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Thank you Sam and George! If you ever come over to England, you can... er... use my iPod. lawl

Roy Wrote:Also may I suggest that this thread gets completely destroyed once it has finished so no one can find out but we keep or post count.^_^

Hahahaha!
Ha, I just noticed, is the comic only supposed to be two frames?
Kei Wrote:Ha, I just noticed, is the comic only supposed to be two frames?

I initially thought two frames was the maximum and submitted it without looking properly. The judges are going to think something weird is going on for sure, LOL. I really hope I still get through though.

And Sam, you have 10 different e-mail addresses? :o
Alice Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Ha, I just noticed, is the comic only supposed to be two frames?

I initially thought two frames was the maximum and submitted it without looking properly. The judges are going to think something weird is going on for sure, LOL. I really hope I still get through though.

And Sam, you have 10 different e-mail addresses? :o
i do now

gmail accounts take maybe 30 seconds to make
Voted twice
Hopefully the contest people don't notice a weird pattern with the quick influx of so many votes.

Space it out, people! Make it look legit.
Ominous Wrote:Hopefully the contest people don't notice a weird pattern with the quick influx of so many votes.

Space it out, people! Make it look legit.

Lol, he's got a point.
lol scammers
hope they don't give a carp
Although I don't get it, it probably deserves a score for its aliceness.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Although I don't get it, it probably deserves a score for its aliceness.

LOL. Believe me, it's supposed to confuse people. I thought it'd make it even funnier if I won.

But, some carp has gone and got 336 votes over the course of today. I've just got in from being out all day and this has infuriated me greatly. I'm in third place now. 8( How dare someone cheat harder than me?!