I sell SAKYO KURAYAMI 23cm/9 Inches

I sell "Sakyo Kurayami" made by myself.
The figure is Sakyo Kurayami,the Dark Knight Dragooon's blader, from Metal fight Beyblade Zero-g!!!Sakyo is an homemade figure highly durable!
This is a unique and fantastic Homemade high 23cm/9,05 inches!
Kaiser Kerbeus in the photo is only to show Sakyo's size![Image: %24_57.JPG]
You can buy it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231915194376?ssP...1555.l2649
Sakio X2/Valt Aoi, why have you done a secondary character like Sakio? I prefer Zero Kurogane and Valt Aoi. Nobody will buy your big Sakio.
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:39 AM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Sakio X2/Valt Aoi, why have you done a secondary character like Sakio? I prefer Zero Kurogane and Valt Aoi. Nobody will buy your big Sakio.

Sakyo/AoiValt, you are the first who realised big Sakyo and Rantaro...
And you also don't like Valt in past times!
Please do not spamming with your Sakyo X2! account, it is OK, Aoi Valt?
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:49 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:39 AM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Sakio X2/Valt Aoi, why have you done a secondary character like Sakio? I prefer Zero Kurogane and Valt Aoi. Nobody will buy your big Sakio.

Sakyo/AoiValt, you are the first who realised big Sakyo and Rantaro...
And you also don't like Valt in past times!
Please do not spamming with your Sakyo X2! account, it is OK, Aoi Valt?

Sakio X2/Valt Aoi, you are the ONLY who realised a big Sakio. You have said many lies... 

Please warm Sakio X2/Valt Aoi for FLAME and LIE.
Aoi Valt/Sakyo are you the ONLY OWNER of Sakyo X2! account.Please report Aoi Valt/Sakyo X2! for LIES and SPAMMING!
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:04 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Aoi Valt/Sakyo are you the ONLY OWNER of Sakyo X2! account.Please report Aoi Valt/Sakyo X2! for LIES and SPAMMING!
Valt Aoi/SakioX2, you was the owner of SakioX2. Your big Sakio is crying! First you said that Sakio is unique and fantastic, then you deny it! 
Please warm Valt Aoi/Sakiox2!
Three Valt Aoi's in one thread?! WTH? That's really confusing. xD
(Jun. 25, 2017  11:48 AM)TL14 Wrote: Three Valt Aoi's in one thread?! WTH? That's really confusing. xD

Two, not three!
(Jun. 25, 2017  11:53 AM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  11:48 AM)TL14 Wrote: Three Valt Aoi's in one thread?! WTH? That's really confusing. xD

Three!
 Moderators, please cancel this tread from WBO!
It is absurd! Smile
(Jun. 25, 2017  11:55 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  11:53 AM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Three!
 Moderators, please cancel this tread from WBO!
It is absurd! Smile

You want delete this thread because it is the witness that you are Sakyo X2=Valt Aoi!

PS: Don't worry Sakyo X2/Valt Aoi, I have already taken screenshoots!
Aoi Valt=Sakyo X2! you want to say! You created that account, not me!
Others users don't know that we are 2 twin brothers, and they will consider as stupid this our dialogue!
Your lies are not accepted here!
Please cancel the thread moderators.
(Jun. 25, 2017  12:07 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Aoi Valt=Sakyo X2! you want to say! You created that account, not me!
Others users don't know that we are 2 twin brothers, and they will consider as stupid this our dialogue!
Your lies are not accepted here!
Please cancel the thread moderators.
Sakyo x2/Valt Aoi, you are doing too FLAME: please moderate yourself :-)