I need to find the right spot for a thread

I recently posted a conceptual blade combination In the customization forum and I am wondering if that was the right place to post it. I am asking this because I have another one that I would like someone to help me test because, I don't have access to the necessary part right now. If I need to post this in a different area to get test results please let me know which area. Thank you for your help in advance.
Usually we actually do not encourage just asking people to test things. You would just be going by theories and hypotheses, yet perhaps in reality it is the worst combination ever made. It is usually better to simply wait until you have the parts to try it on your own.
That is good advice, thank you

P.S. Just to let you know, The part I can't get is The Cyber metal wheel
It can be gotten from dimsum2u for an unexpensive price, or you can wait until it is released with the DS video game.

Also, by the way, for parts like that, it is not even certain whether there is somebody here who owns it, or at least somebody who is still active, therefore your request would still be unanswered.
cool, I will probably go to dimsum oh and btw how do we get threads closed, I have a thread that is similar to the one that I am asking about and I need it closed since I am getting the parts for that particular combo.
(Aug. 30, 2010  7:59 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: cool, I will probably go to dimsum oh and btw how do we get threads closed, I have a thread that is similar to the one that I am asking about and I need it closed since I am getting the parts for that particular combo.

talk to an administrator
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:26 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  7:59 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: cool, I will probably go to dimsum oh and btw how do we get threads closed, I have a thread that is similar to the one that I am asking about and I need it closed since I am getting the parts for that particular combo.

talk to an administrator
or a moderator
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:31 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:26 PM)XBlader Wrote:

talk to an administrator
or a moderator
heres a list:
♥
Hiro Ayami
Kai-V
Kei
Aqua
Rocky
Guardian Pinion
Yugi Jyudai
kia-v kei auqa and heart are around here alot