I need help finding an amazing combo

the best I can think of is super Hyperion with blitz and dimension, so what do u think is the best combo?
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:01 AM)Psycho101 Wrote: the best I can think of is super Hyperion with blitz and dimension, so what do u think is the best combo?

There is no ‘BEST’ combo, it’s not like in the anime where only 1 bey can be invincible. That’s why in tournaments you have at least 3 beys with different uses and it is a group of beys representing each bladers unique style of blading. That said, there are specific best combos for things like lad which is
world spriggan 1S wheel drift. Or tempest solomon/mirage helios 2 1S wheel drift.
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:01 AM)Psycho101 Wrote: the best I can think of is super Hyperion with blitz and dimension, so what do u think is the best combo?

There is no ‘BEST’ combo, it’s not like in the anime where only 1 bey can be invincible. That’s why in tournaments you have at least 3 beys with different uses and it is a group of beys representing each bladers unique style of blade. That said, there are specific best combos for things like lad which is
world Spriggan 1S wheel drift. Or tempest Solomon/mirage helios 2 1S wheel drift.

Ok, hear me out if you want a strong and fast Beyblade combo then you would need Infinite (with power sword), Spriggan, 1A, and unite. it has so much power that it burst Rage Longinous and the combo took no click at all.
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Lazerheart Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There is no ‘BEST’ combo, it’s not like in the anime where only 1 bey can be invincible. That’s why in tournaments you have at least 3 beys with different uses and it is a group of beys representing each bladers unique style of blade. That said, there are specific best combos for things like lad which is
world Spriggan 1S wheel drift. Or tempest Solomon/mirage helios 2 1S wheel drift.

Ok, hear me out if you want a strong and fast Beyblade combo then you would need Infinite (with power sword), Spriggan, 1A, and unite. it has so much power that it burst Rage Longinous and the combo took no click at all.
Infinite is not that good, Spriggan is pretty good, 1A great, Unite is OK. Overall not a great combo.
Opposite-Spin :
World Spriggan/Diabolos Wheel Drift 1S
Attack:
Rage HeliosII(MCC) Xtreme'/Xceed'/Quick'/Evolution' 3A

There is no ‘BEST’ combo, it’s not like in the anime where only 1 bey can be invincible. That’s why in tournaments you have at least 3 beys with different uses and it is a group of beys representing each bladers unique style of blading. That said, there are specific best combos for things like lad which is
world spriggan 1S wheel drift. Or tempest solomon/mirage helios 2 1S wheel drift.

what are you talking about. judgement dragon is the best. great against left spins cause itll spin steal.
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:04 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There is no ‘BEST’ combo, it’s not like in the anime where only 1 bey can be invincible. That’s why in tournaments you have at least 3 beys with different uses and it is a group of beys representing each bladers unique style of blading. That said, there are specific best combos for things like lad which is

what are you talking about. judgement dragon is the best. great against left spins cause itll spin steal.

uuuuh. sure. I mean judgement definitely wasn't the best right attack base in GT and it sucks at spin stealing because things like lord, master, world, tempest, mirage etc exist. it has rubber but the rubber is meant to attack. its based on the design. mirage and lord for example, their rubber is meant to spin equalize but things like brave and judgment, their rubber is meant to attack.

First off, you don’t have at least 3 Beys, second, saying “it’s not like in the anime” then saying “representing each bladers unique style of blading” is pretty contradicting.
hell salamander?
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hell salamander?

ok yeah, hell salamander is good but what other parts would be good on it.

(Apr. 14, 2021  7:35 PM)Lazerheart Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hell salamander?

ok yeah, hell salamander is good but what other parts would be good on it.

Ok, so Hell Salamander would be great with 00 bump unite.
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There is no ‘BEST’ combo, it’s not like in the anime where only 1 bey can be invincible. That’s why in tournaments you have at least 3 beys with different uses and it is a group of beys representing each bladers unique style of blading. That said, there are specific best combos for things like lad which is

First off, you don’t have at least 3 Beys, second, saying “it’s not like in the anime” then saying “representing each bladers unique style of blading” is pretty contradicting.
what I mean is you have to have 3 beys in a deck, ive never been to an actual tournament, but I remember the rules and I think you have to have 3 beys in the deck final stage. Yes, it isn't like in the anime where only 1 bey is invincible like Lucifer or something, and I stand by that. And yes each blader has a different style of blading, but that has nothing to do with the anime. Bladers like different beys, have different favorite types, prefer specific types of combos, etc... Its not like in turbo where Aiger was trying to find his own style of blading and he never found it but just beat valt because plot armor. As ive stated, what I mean is that Bladers like different beys, have different favorite types, prefer specific types of combos, etc... and that has nothing to do with the anime and I stand by that.
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: First off, you don’t have at least 3 Beys, second, saying “it’s not like in the anime” then saying “representing each bladers unique style of blading” is pretty contradicting.
what I mean is you have to have 3 beys in a deck, ive never been to an actual tournament, but I remember the rules and I think you have to have 3 beys in the deck final stage. Yes, it isn't like in the anime where only 1 bey is invincible like Lucifer or something, and I stand by that. And yes each blader has a different style of blading, but that has nothing to do with the anime. Bladers like different beys, have different favorite types, prefer specific types of combos, etc... Its not like in turbo where Aiger was trying to find his own style of blading and he never found it but just beat valt because plot armor. As ive stated, what I mean is that Bladers like different beys, have different favorite types, prefer specific types of combos, etc... and that has nothing to do with the anime and I stand by that.

First statement is once again wrong. You can have up to three, minimum of one.
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: what I mean is you have to have 3 beys in a deck, ive never been to an actual tournament, but I remember the rules and I think you have to have 3 beys in the deck final stage. Yes, it isn't like in the anime where only 1 bey is invincible like Lucifer or something, and I stand by that. And yes each blader has a different style of blading, but that has nothing to do with the anime. Bladers like different beys, have different favorite types, prefer specific types of combos, etc... Its not like in turbo where Aiger was trying to find his own style of blading and he never found it but just beat valt because plot armor. As ive stated, what I mean is that Bladers like different beys, have different favorite types, prefer specific types of combos, etc... and that has nothing to do with the anime and I stand by that.

First statement is once again wrong. You can have up to three, minimum of one.
So in the deck you can have maximum of three and minimum of one? And if its not deck or 5g format then your combos are unlimited?
um ok thanks for thumbs up
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: First statement is once again wrong. You can have up to three, minimum of one.
So in the deck you can have maximum of three and minimum of one? And if its not deck or 5g format then your combos are unlimited?

When it comes to a tournament you first have the Swiss rounds where during each round both bladders use 1 combo and the first to 3 points wins. (You DO NOT need to use the same combo every round of Swiss. You can change it between opponents.) Then after all rounds of Swiss are over the blazers with the most wins/points will move on to the top cut/finals. There each round both bladders construct “decks” of up to 3 beys with no repeating parts. Here you play first to 5 points wins.
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:00 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So in the deck you can have maximum of three and minimum of one? And if its not deck or 5g format then your combos are unlimited?

When it comes to a tournament you first have the Swiss rounds where during each round both bladders use 1 combo and the first to 3 points wins. (You DO NOT need to use the same combo every round of Swiss. You can change it between opponents.) Then after all rounds of Swiss are over the blazers with the most wins/points will move on to the top cut/finals. There each round both bladders construct “decks” of up to 3 beys with no repeating parts. Here you play first to 5 points wins.

Alright, I’m gonna start preparing so I can win some tournaments once covid is over. Thanks for the rules!
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:00 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: When it comes to a tournament you first have the Swiss rounds where during each round both bladders use 1 combo and the first to 3 points wins. (You DO NOT need to use the same combo every round of Swiss. You can change it between opponents.) Then after all rounds of Swiss are over the blazers with the most wins/points will move on to the top cut/finals. There each round both bladders construct “decks” of up to 3 beys with no repeating parts. Here you play first to 5 points wins.

Alright, I’m gonna start preparing so I can win some tournaments once covid is over. Thanks for the rules!

Now the way deck format works is simple. You and your opponent construct a deck of 3 beys with no repeating parts. You’ll present your decks to each other and the judge to confirm there are no repeating parts. After that you and your opponent will each choose in secret 1 bey from your deck to begin with. After the first battle whoever lost gets to choose weather they want to rematch or not. (A rematch is where you and your opponent will use the same beys you just used for that game.) if there is no rematch declared then the winner chooses what bey from his deck he will use and present it to their opponent. After that the opponent then chooses a bey from his deck to use for the new battle. (Both players may choose the same bey they just used if they want.) and this process repeats itself until someone reaches 5 points.
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:56 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Alright, I’m gonna start preparing so I can win some tournaments once covid is over. Thanks for the rules!

Now the way deck format works is simple. You and your opponent construct a deck of 3 beys with no repeating parts. You’ll present your decks to each other and the judge to confirm there are no repeating parts. After that you and your opponent will each choose in secret 1 bey from your deck to begin with. After the first battle whoever lost gets to choose weather they want to rematch or not. (A rematch is where you and your opponent will use the same beys you just used for that game.) if there is no rematch declared then the winner chooses what bey from his deck he will use and present it to their opponent. After that the opponent then chooses a bey from his deck to use for the new battle. (Both players may choose the same bey they just used if they want.) and this process repeats itself until someone reaches 5 points.
But why does the loser get to call a rematch? Then there’s no point of the winner winning. And if the winner shows his bey to the loser, the loser gets the advantage. So basically the loser has everything going for him.
(Apr. 15, 2021  5:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:56 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Now the way deck format works is simple. You and your opponent construct a deck of 3 beys with no repeating parts. You’ll present your decks to each other and the judge to confirm there are no repeating parts. After that you and your opponent will each choose in secret 1 bey from your deck to begin with. After the first battle whoever lost gets to choose weather they want to rematch or not. (A rematch is where you and your opponent will use the same beys you just used for that game.) if there is no rematch declared then the winner chooses what bey from his deck he will use and present it to their opponent. After that the opponent then chooses a bey from his deck to use for the new battle. (Both players may choose the same bey they just used if they want.) and this process repeats itself until someone reaches 5 points.
But why does the loser get to call a rematch? Then there’s no point of the winner winning. And if the winner shows his bey to the loser, the loser gets the advantage. So basically the loser has everything going for him.

So the term rematch doesn’t mean a point gets taken away from the winner or anything. All it means is the loser wants the same 2 beys to go against each other again. And yes the winner loses the advantage going into the next game because his opponent gets to see his choice first. However he is already at 1 point and only needs 4 more to win. So he has the overall advantage. And then if he loses the new match he will get the same choice to request a rematch or if not his opponent would have to choose a bey first and then he counter picks.
Rage Helios II Destroy' 3A (MCC)
Lucifer II The End Ou Atomic
Tempest ∑olomon Wheel Zone'Z 1S
World Spriggan Xtend+ 2B (Left, Free Spin, Stamina Mode)
Super Lucifer I Quick' 1A
DeltaZakuro has good suggestions I need to find out more good combos
otherwise I die
(Apr. 15, 2021  5:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Rage Helios II Destroy' 3A (MCC)
Lucifer II The End Ou Atomic
Tempest ∑olomon Wheel Zone'Z 1S
World Spriggan Xtend+ 2B (Left, Free Spin, Stamina Mode)
Super Lucifer I Quick' 1A

Those are good, but the end base is kind of trash so I would change Lucifer 2 the end kou with infinite shield hyperion 2 2S atomic. But yeah that’s it. AMAZING COMBOS!
why is there so mantynice combos what about bad ones
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why is there so mantynice combos what about bad ones
this thread was for amazing combos not bad ones
I KNOW THOUGH LOL