I need a good launcher

which is a good but cheap launcher i can get cuz stuff in India i find is overpriced
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:14 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: which is a good but cheap launcher i can get cuz stuff in India i find is overpriced

You should get Venom Diabolos or Master Diabolos. They both have good parts, and good launchers. Go for Venom if you want a ripcord launcher, and go for Master if you want a String launcher. Both are dual spin also.
SPARKING LAUNCHER OFF OF EVERWISH.COM!!!!!!!! SPARKING LAUNCHER IS SO STRONG!
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:14 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: which is a good but cheap launcher i can get cuz stuff in India i find is overpriced

You should get Venom Diabolos or Master Diabolos. They both have good parts, and good launchers. Go for Venom if you want a ripcord launcher, and go for Master if you want a String launcher. Both are dual spin also.
i could do that only i f gt was available in India,right now i can get only god series that too no spriggan requiem and legend spriggan😥
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:20 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You should get Venom Diabolos or Master Diabolos. They both have good parts, and good launchers. Go for Venom if you want a ripcord launcher, and go for Master if you want a String launcher. Both are dual spin also.
i could do that only i f gt was available in India,right now i can get only god series that too no spriggan requiem and legend spriggan😥
Get the B-88 LR String launcher.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:18 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: SPARKING LAUNCHER OFF OF EVERWISH.COM!!!!!!!! SPARKING LAUNCHER IS SO STRONG!

can u send a link
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:18 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: SPARKING LAUNCHER OFF OF EVERWISH.COM!!!!!!!! SPARKING LAUNCHER IS SO STRONG!

can u send a link

An lr string launcher is probably your best bet
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote:

can u send a link

The Sparking launcher is only right spin. Plus it’ll take almost a month to get to you. Never mind the price of shipping.
You NEED to use the Purchase Consultation thread for questions like this. You very clearly didn't read the rules at the top of the Q&A subforum, but that doesn't surprise me.

Everyone else, stop contributing to the spam when people make redundant threads like this.