I'm trying to get a female friend into beyblade. Any product ideas?

I'm trying to find some good beys for her to use. Thanks in advance!
Anything should work really. I would recommend anything around the area that you have. Say if you have DB/SP beys then you should get beyblades around that general area. Good Luck.
(Sep. 21, 2021  10:52 PM)EpicFUSiON76 Wrote: I'm trying to find some good beys for her to use. Thanks in advance!

Rage/Guilty so she can destroy you, Vanish, Solomon, Roar, really depends on your budget
I’d recommend Lucifer the End combined with Vanish, Rage, and possibly Guilty . Also get her a DB launcher as well, and possibly Dynamite Belial.
People seem to just be recommending good strong current meta TT beys.

Let's get some details. What kinds of beyblades do you have access to buy? What does your collection look like?

Thinking about introducing someone new to beyblade I would go with Single or Dual Layer blades to start, Dynamite and Superking are exciting but quite complicated and hard to pick up on if you know nothing about beyblade. Single/Dual layers are pretty easy to understand and perform just fine. I would recommend getting 3-4 cheap hasbro blades to give her a chance at customization and getting into the hobby a bit.
if u want to get a girl into beyblade show compassion lots of it and have fun because beybladeing is meant to be fun a good combo for here i think would be
vanish fafnir proof and Zone'+Z.
Make her watch the anime and see which beyblade or blader from the show gets her energy that's what i would do. So that way we chill watch and talk about the anime all while getting to know what she prefers in the process. Or just let her use what you have and see if she even likes it
I wish I could get my friends to play beyblade with me, the only one that played with me while at my house moved
I would Recommend Revive Phoenix, Zillion Zeus, Rage Longinus And A DB Bey, Guilty Longinus in my opinion.
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:50 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I would Recommend Revive Phoenix, Zillion Zeus, Rage Longinus And A DB Bey, Guilty Longinus in my opinion.

LJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ UR BACK DUDE

i would start of with something trash or dogwater. then she can build her skills and as she progresses she may know more about beys.

product wise i would start with dynamite belial, jet wyvern, super hyperion, and/or curse satan
oh sus i forgot 

maybe start of with super hyperion, cyclone ragnaruk, vanish/mirage fafnir, brave valkyrie, and maybe astral spriggan
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:52 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:50 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I would Recommend Revive Phoenix, Zillion Zeus, Rage Longinus And A DB Bey, Guilty Longinus in my opinion.

i would start of with something trash or dogwater. then she can build her skills and as she progresses she may know more about beys.

product wise i would start with dynamite belial, jet wyvern, super hyperion, and/or curse satan
oh sus i forgot 

maybe start of with super hyperion, cyclone ragnaruk, vanish/mirage fafnir, brave valkyrie, and maybe astral spriggan
I'm offended by some of your "dogwater" selections,
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:56 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:52 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: LJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ UR BACK DUDE

oh sus i forgot 

I'm offended by some of your "dogwater" selections,

Did I stutter?
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:01 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:56 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I'm offended by some of your "dogwater" selections,

Did I stutter?
No, I just think your definition of dogwater beys is wrong

respectfully of course
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:03 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:01 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Did I stutter?
No, I just think your definition of dogwater beys is wrong

respectfully of course

oh my bad super hyperion isn't dogwater
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:07 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:03 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: No, I just think your definition of dogwater beys is wrong

respectfully of course

oh my bad super hyperion isn't dogwater

Fafnir/Belial would like to know your location

unrelated but why did curse satan have to be bad :sad satan fan:
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:07 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: oh my bad super hyperion isn't dogwater

Fafnir/Belial would like to know your location

*sad satan noises*

belial is literally dogwater
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:35 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Fafnir/Belial would like to know your location

*sad satan noises*

belial is literally dogwater

no it's a epic burger
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:52 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

oh sus i forgot 

I’m not Back I Just had some time, but you can say that.
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:02 PM)--- Wrote: I wish I could get my friends to play beyblade with me, the only one that played with me while at my house moved

Those are the worst........ just find some kids and ask them if they want to battle you forsure they would want to play or you can even put them on and show them something new
Honestly, the best way to show someone how cool beyblades are is to start with attack types.

They move fast and hit hard. It's exciting.
(Sep. 26, 2021  9:23 PM)MWF Wrote: Honestly, the best way to show someone how cool beyblades are is to start with attack types.

They move fast and hit hard. It's exciting.

ikr it's so epic seeing them clash and crash as they zoom around the stadium
i think it would be a good example, so probably get her something not too bad but not too good, like brave valkyrie, super hyperion, and maybe hollow deathscyther
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:29 PM)anantaking Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:02 PM)--- Wrote: I wish I could get my friends to play beyblade with me, the only one that played with me while at my house moved

Those are the worst........ just find some kids and ask them if they want to battle you forsure they would want to play or you can even put them on and show them something new

Yeah that could work but the problem is I'm in high school sooooo. Yeah
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:01 AM)--- Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:29 PM)anantaking Wrote: Those are the worst........ just find some kids and ask them if they want to battle you forsure they would want to play or you can even put them on and show them something new

Yeah that could work but the problem is I'm in high school sooooo. Yeah

I feel ya man...