I'm new

oh okay then i'' show u eveything then
bey brad&pichscute I'm sorry i didnt know it was like that were still cool right
Kay, you may want to post you blades, we will make a good combo.
okay thanks for ur help i gotta go but i'll be back in like 30minutes i gotta do a history project
Well hey I guess,
Seems you have a lot to learn ^^
try reading the Beywiki articles.
this guy just told me in a PM that he was taught by the best Beyblader, Daniel de Santo, voice actor of Ray and one of the inventors of Beyblade

so many things wrong with what i just said
what kind of beyblades does Daniel use? Is his favorite beyblade Driger? Does he have really string Driger based combos?

Ray was a cool character.

Also, Driger F does not suck completely.
Strata beast Wrote:I'm siced about the tournament in toronto. i know the perfect blade for the tournament&i'm working on a full proop strategy right now

Bey Brad Wrote:I wouldn't be so confident if I were you. The strongest Bladers in the world come to this event. Also, don't forget it's MFB only.

Strata beast Wrote:yea i remember but don't foreget i was trained by the best

Bey Brad Wrote:Who were you trained by? :\

Strata beast Wrote:My cousin Daniel

Bey Brad Wrote:and what makes him "the best"

Strata beast Wrote:because hes Daniel Santos the voice of ray who helped make the game

Bey Brad Wrote:if he was actually your cousin i'm sure that you'd know his name was daniel desanto, not daniel santos

also, he's canadian, and you live in virginia

also, beyblade was developed by a japanese toy company in like 1997-98

you're full of carp

Strata beast Wrote:if u look at all my other messages about him u would see that i put Daniel De santos but i didnt feel like putting his whole name and i'm canadian but my family moved here when i was 4. So u need to back offAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrySpeechlessSpeechless
Wow, just wow. He is going to be an 'interesting' member
(Mar. 16, 2009  2:18 AM)Arjun Wrote: Wow, just wow. He is going to be an 'interesting' member

u need to back offAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrySpeechlessSpeechless
I don't care enough not to believe him. As long as he makes interesting posts and doesn't get banned I'm happy.

Trying to find that driger f combo on the wiki.
I bet he gets banned quite soon...
I wouldn't be surprised.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Driger_V2

Check out the upper attack combo on that page Strata Beast. It's pretty solid, and uses parts from two Drigers.
Welcome to the forum. I have a feeling this topic might not last too long like my introductory topic.
(Mar. 16, 2009  2:54 AM)BladerQ Wrote: Welcome to the forum. I have a feeling this topic might not last too long like my introductory topic.

There's only so much discussion to be had in an introduction topic. :\
(Mar. 16, 2009  2:21 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I don't care enough not to believe him. As long as he makes interesting posts and doesn't get banned I'm happy.
Same.
Another combo besides that upper attack one would be
AR: Trygle
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Dranzer S casing w/ Driger F tip
SP: Fin Tector
BB: Customize Grip
So yeah, it's not worthless, just not the best. It can be used as an Uriel 2 BB replacement(when used with Customize Grip), if necassary.
welcome to the fourm and have fun im trying to learn as well from these members and have fun
thanks everybody for all ur advice&i hope i can learn alot from u guys