I'm a old/new blader

I'm a new blader, but I was still a blader during the G1 days. But due to an incident with another bey, I quit for a while. I was quite young during the G1 days, I've grown since then. I have some potential that is yet to be shown. So, hello fellow bladers, hope to see you on the forums.
welcome! I am The Assassin and if you want, you can pm me if you have any questions.
(Apr. 06, 2012  8:19 PM)Aetherman Wrote: I'm a new blader, but I was still a blader during the G1 days. But due to an incident with another bey, I quit for a while. I was quite young during the G1 days, I've grown since then. I have some potential that is yet to be shown. So, hello fellow bladers, hope to see you on the forums.
yo

nice to meet you im Cosmic. if you got questions pm me. or go to the help icon above. hope you enjoy it here. its the best place exept tokyo
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile
welcome to the WBO......... if you need any help PM me
use the SEARCH function if you have any questions and check the HELP function.
Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM is always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!