I'm New!

Hey guys i'm new to the WBO! I'm interested in beyblade because when I was younger I got my first beyblade! ( I was 'bout 5) Sadly my mom threw them away so I forgot about them, dangs it!
So about 1 year ago I saw 2 kids playing beyblade, while all my friends would probably make fun of me if they found out I was watching them play. So after about 2 weeks of watching them secretly I bought my own Storm Pegasus! I told my friends 6 months later and they where fine with it while I figured out one played with barbie dolls! So now I have about 8 beyblades and hope to buy more this year than last year and the only other people who know I play beyblade are my parents, 5 of my friends, the 2 kids from the beginning and my cousins! I hope you like my little story about my beyblade experience I only just recently found out about the WBO! A LOT OF EXCLAMATION MARKS

Thank you for reading my post!
Welcome to the WBO

Make sure you don't get warned and read the introductory PM Kai-V sent you

Hope you like it here!!!!!
Hi you, I'm Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! Make certain you read your Welcome PM from Kai-V and the oh so important rules!!! If you need a bey combination, go to the Build Me A Combo #2 thread, and if you need a signature or avatar, visit a Free Signature Shop in the Your Creations Forum! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me! Smile

EDIT: Gravity Brave beat me to it again by only three seconds!!!
Hello,
It seems you have signed up on the World Beyblade Organization.

Welcome to the WBO, a well organised community of Bladers, just like you! Remember, this forum has rules, so don't forget to read the. The links found in Kai -V's PM will surely be valuable to your use. Please, if you have any questions, remember that the committee is always there to help you!

Question? PM me! I'm always welcome to help people!