I just really like Kurtz.

A discussion about... The one and only. Why not? Smile
Unique character with an interesting Beyblade that will likely be forgotten in the new series. Sadly.
As a character, Kurtz reminds us (the viewers) that there are sore losers out in the world and cheaters that will do anything to win. Kurtz is the first to actually have this personality in Burst, but there are MANY characters like this in Beyblade Metal Fight (like 6 or 8 characters).
The one time Kurtz is humble is when he battles Valt (with Ultimate Reboot), which shows his evolution as a character and in his personality change.
Why? Are u living in the underground world?
I don't like him. I think it's because Beat Kukulcan was super good in Zankye's video and again, a good bey in a random booster which to get confirmed is expensive.
that is why i love hasbro tbh all the beys that i love are in random boosters so i just wait for hasbro to release them as starters
cant wait for this to come out in hasbro form !
(Mar. 19, 2018  3:24 AM)bidinga Wrote: that is why i love hasbro tbh all the beys that i love are in random boosters so i just wait for hasbro to release them as starters
cant wait for this to come out in hasbro form !

Same here!  Can't wait for bK, sR, aB. Beys that TT made difficult/expensive to get will be released as regular Switch Strike starter packs. I'm glad Hasbro doesn't do blind random boosters. I'd be pissed if I spent $10-$13 on a bey only to open it up and find something I didn't want.
(Mar. 18, 2018  6:15 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: As a character, Kurtz reminds us (the viewers) that there are sore losers out in the world and cheaters that will do anything to win. Kurtz is the first to actually have this personality in Burst

In S1 we also had Shadow!Daina and Naoki, both who tried to cheat for their advantage , then later regretted it.
(Mar. 21, 2018  9:12 AM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  6:15 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: As a character, Kurtz reminds us (the viewers) that there are sore losers out in the world and cheaters that will do anything to win. Kurtz is the first to actually have this personality in Burst

In S1 we also had Shadow!Daina and Naoki, both who tried to cheat for their advantage , then later regretted it.

I didn't watch Season one since I wasn't born back then
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:51 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  9:12 AM)Xeogran Wrote: In S1 we also had Shadow!Daina and Naoki, both who tried to cheat for their advantage , then later regretted it.

Well, I think he was talking about season 1 of Burst.
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:51 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  9:12 AM)Xeogran Wrote: In S1 we also had Shadow!Daina and Naoki, both who tried to cheat for their advantage , then later regretted it.

you just said that you are a 2 year old baby.

cus it was like 2 years ago man
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:25 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:51 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: I didn't watch Season one since I wasn't born back then

Lol, I think when he says season 1 he has gone all the way back to 2001 for the original series season 1.
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:25 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: you just said that you are a 2 year old baby.

Lol, I think when he says season 1 he has gone all the way back to 2001 for the original series season 1.

lol i know he thought the other kid meant the OG season 1, but he was talking about burst season 1. the other kid even said daina's name so theres not an excuse for thinking he was talking about plastic gen lol. but it was just too good of a comment for me to pass up
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:38 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Lol, I think when he says season 1 he has gone all the way back to 2001 for the original series season 1.

lol i know he thought the other kid meant the OG season 1, but he was talking about burst season 1. the other kid even said daina's name so theres not an excuse for thinking he was talking about plastic gen lol. but it was just too good of a comment for me to pass up
True, that's why I corrected him in my previous post before you saying he was talking about season 1 of Burst. And it was surely a fun post to pass by.
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:38 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: lol i know he thought the other kid meant the OG season 1, but he was talking about burst season 1. the other kid even said daina's name so theres not an excuse for thinking he was talking about plastic gen lol. but it was just too good of a comment for me to pass up
True, that's why I corrected him in my previous post before you saying he was talking about season 1 of Burst. And it was surely a fun post to pass by.
but if he really wasnt alive for burst season one, but he is now commenting on our threads & blading, he could possibly be the most advanced 2 year old of all time... like a prodigy

but back on topic. Kurtz is hands down the best designed character in all of beyblade burst
Kurtz is hands down a well thought and well designed character who has shown drastic character development.. I just wish he had more screen time..
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:25 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:51 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: I didn't watch Season one since I wasn't born back then

I was born in 2004, the original series was like in 1998

(Mar. 21, 2018  4:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Well, I think he was talking about season 1 of Burst.

Ohhhh, i thought he meant the plastic gen
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Kurtz is hands down a well thought and well designed character who has shown drastic character development.. I just wish he had more screen time..

I agree??? He is too beautiful to only exist in 9 episodes!!!!