I hate Hasbro

oh...i thought you werent from the US and saying that. my bad. it really is kind of an insult though isnt it...the world can be sad that way

lets move on to a different topic here. we did names. now how bout the bey launcher?
(Sep. 23, 2010  3:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: tbh the reasons for most of the name changes are pretty obvious/reasonable.

not realy ive already explain why i think its insulting to children/parents intelligence if you dont agree or dont understand why i think that after explaining it then whatevez im not gonna bother trying to explain it in a way youll understand because i explained why i think that quite clearly.

Because no matter what way you put it if the reason is people wont get it then it clearly is a refelection on the lack of intelligence hasbro must think the western world has.

edit:leonwind im not from the US tho Confused
oh. in that case, i have new respect for you =D you seem to be one of the few people here not from the US that gets this whole situation
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: oh. in that case, i have new respect for you =D you seem to be one of the few people here not from the US that gets this whole situation

wait what Confused i thought you didnt agree with my point though?lol
wait now im confused. ahh paradox! anyway do you think it is insulting for Hasbro to change the name in the US market to Eagle from Aqualia it simpler for us? (yes or no)
yes i think alot of the name changes are insulting to westerners intelligents esspcially if theyre done for the reason we think basicly dumbing it down
Got a reply from Hasbro, here's what I wrote and what they said back:

"Hello, my name is _______, I spoke to a live agent awhile ago about replacement parts, then went on to feedback about your products. What I got to say to her, was about Stadiums being bad, and ripcords being short. She told me to send the rest of my complaints here, so here I go.
Several complaints, are about your name changes to the beyblades. We understand changing Killer to Evil and Cancer to Gasher, but we really dislike the change of Aquila to Eagle, Phoenix to Fireblaze, Pegasis to Pegasus and Escolpio to Scorpio. We also have several complaints about you not releasing certain things, or that you don't seem to be planning on releasing them. These things are:
Metal Faces (Individualy)
Grip Rubber (Individually)
Bey Launcher L and L/R
Beypointer
Beypoint Card
Bey-Ta 1 and 2-Go
Pre-HWS Beyblades (Potential for MFB Explosion! Beys to be released)
Mercury Anubis 85XF
Sol Blaze V145AS
Infinity (metal wheel)
90WF (track and bottom)
Random Boosters
This is all we complain about, but we suggest you take MAJOR thoughts into your stadiums. I think the person I was chatting with forwarded my feedback.
Thank you for reading."

"Hi _______,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the Beyblades product line.

Consumer satisfaction is very important to us. Please be assured we have forwarded your comments and concerns to our management team so that they are also aware of your views.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and for your comments."

All that's left to do is wait.
To be fair I'm not really sad we don't have Bey-Ta
But anyways, this thread wasn't meant to hate on Hasbro, it's more of just a list of things they ACTUALLY HAVE DONE differently than TT, so idiots don't run around accusing Hasbro of things they didn't do.
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: To be fair I'm not really sad we don't have Bey-Ta
But anyways, this thread wasn't meant to hate on Hasbro, it's more of just a list of things they ACTUALLY HAVE DONE differently than TT, so idiots don't run around accusing Hasbro of things they didn't do.

then you should have made a more descriptive title of what the topic actully is, because alot of people wont get the sarcasim since sarcasim is pretty hard show over the internet.
No, it's pretty apparent if you read the OP and have some grasp of the English language.
How do we know they won't release Sol Blaze? Also, I don't mind them changing Pegasis and Escolpio to the real spelling.
We're assuming they won't.
Hasbro never has had a habit of releasing prize/exclusive beys.
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No, it's pretty apparent if you read the OP and have some grasp of the English language.

i know, but younger members probley wont get the sarcasim in the title and be confussed by the OP being nothing to do with the topics title blah blah its already been pointed out anyway
good then Dirge. we are on the same side =D
that email reply was so generalized...that doesnt give me high hopes. hope it works though
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:37 AM)Dirge Wrote: yes i think alot of the name changes are insulting to westerners intelligents esspcially if theyre done for the reason we think basicly dumbing it down

Not really. This point is invalid. The Japanese community is completely different from any western one, so it's completely presumptuous to say "dumbing it down". It seems you're reading between the lines and getting offended far too easily; even if it was a case of a change for understanding purposes, who really cares? In what way is this personally offensive to me, you or anyone? I'm secure about my intelligence and thought-processing; maybe it is in part to do with I understand the change from "Cancer" to "Gasher", and it helps me sleep at night. Or something.

(Sep. 23, 2010  8:25 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No, it's pretty apparent if you read the OP and have some grasp of the English language.

i know, but younger members probley wont get the sarcasim in the title and be confussed by the OP being nothing to do with the topics title blah blah its already been pointed out anyway

I will concede that we might have to be careful with the way we post information, especially given the demographic of this hobby, but I think the title points something out important enough to stay. To reiterate, it's nothing hard to understand if you read carefully.

(Sep. 23, 2010  4:49 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: [Post]

I'm not sure what you were expecting, but I'm not surprised at all by this generic reply. I don't really see the fuss about a number of things you've (you wrote we, and I'm not sure who that refers to, if I'm honest) listed, considering Beyblade: Metal Fusion is still in its infancy. Who knows, continue to support Beyblade growth in the west, buy the products and watch the show; perhaps they'll bring more exclusives and the movie here? It seems logical; writing e-mails to them about products which even Takara Tomy themselves have only just released doesn't.
I can't stop laughing at the reply message from Hasbro. That was so an automatic reply.
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:49 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Got a reply from Hasbro, here's what I wrote and what they said back:

"Hello, my name is _______, I spoke to a live agent awhile ago about replacement parts, then went on to feedback about your products. What I got to say to her, was about Stadiums being bad, and ripcords being short. She told me to send the rest of my complaints here, so here I go.
Several complaints, are about your name changes to the beyblades. We understand changing Killer to Evil and Cancer to Gasher, but we really dislike the change of Aquila to Eagle, Phoenix to Fireblaze, Pegasis to Pegasus and Escolpio to Scorpio. We also have several complaints about you not releasing certain things, or that you don't seem to be planning on releasing them. These things are:
Metal Faces (Individualy)
Grip Rubber (Individually)
Bey Launcher L and L/R
Beypointer
Beypoint Card
Bey-Ta 1 and 2-Go
Pre-HWS Beyblades (Potential for MFB Explosion! Beys to be released)
Mercury Anubis 85XF
Sol Blaze V145AS
Infinity (metal wheel)
90WF (track and bottom)
Random Boosters
This is all we complain about, but we suggest you take MAJOR thoughts into your stadiums. I think the person I was chatting with forwarded my feedback.
Thank you for reading."

"Hi _______,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the Beyblades product line.

Consumer satisfaction is very important to us. Please be assured we have forwarded your comments and concerns to our management team so that they are also aware of your views.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and for your comments."

All that's left to do is wait.

Is it wrong that I laughed
Will Hasbro release those alternate sticker sheets? Is it important enough to be an issue?
Very doubtful they will
OK, so now sensible discussion can possibly happen again if we forget everything ...
hey guy i was just thinking will hasbro be bring out the digital lanchers both ldrago and pegasus versions also if they will bring out meteo ldrago and all the rest of the beyblade metal fight explosion beys
No-one carp knows dude.
What we know we post, so just read around.
I Just hope they don't Change the faces on Cyber Pegasus/Pegasis and Counter Leone to use the stickers (THAT would be quite carp in my Opinion) I mostly got the Hasbro Metal Fight Beyblades (Because I cannot order them online without the shipping being payed at the door) I do hope Hasbro get their head straight and do what's right to most bladers.