Killer -> Evil
Pheonix -> Fireblaze
Cancer -> Gasher
Escolpio -> Scorpio
Pegasis -> Pegasus

Products that will not be released/are not expected to be released:
Metal Faces (Individualy)
Grip Rubber (Individually)
Bey Launcher L/LR (Yet, though I assume it will eventually be released)
Beypointer
Beypoint Card
Bey-Ta 1 and 2-Go
Pre-HWS Beyblades (Potential for MFB Explosion! Beys to be released)
Mercury Anubis 85XF
Sol Blaze V145AS
Infinity
90WF
Random Boosters
Certain Recolors
Digital Power Launchers

Things Hasbro messed up:
Stadiums (So Far)
Winders (So what? There is the Beylauncher)

Random Changes:
Burn Wheel does not say "Burn Wheel"
Various face sticker changes.

Various Complaints:
No Release Dates
Bad Rating System (TT Does it too)

If you criticize them for anything else, you're probably wrong.
Please, do tell if I missed ANYTHING.

If you're criticizing Hasbro for anything they've done wrong, make sure it's valid.
The other pointless carp that could've gone towards some of the unreleased stuff, E.g, Electronic beys, Assembly Chamber. And shorter winders for things they messed up. I also personally hate the change of Escolpio to Scorpio. They probably won't release MF-2, Beylauncher L, or Beylauncher L/R either, since it wasn't on the release list.
Escolpio was changed to Scorpio, and I liked Escolpio better. It's not like name changes really matter though.

EDIT: Oh, I can't believe you forgot Lightning LDrago does not come with a Beylauncher L.
Edited my post with that.
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Escolpio was changed to Scorpio, and I liked Escolpio better. It's not like name changes really matter though.

Escolpio sounds better/cooler and fits the bey better, in my opinion
why did they change phoenix to fireblaze for? it sounds so carpy. and how it phoenix offensive anyways?

stadiums have always been carpy, not new

aquila was probably changed cause most kids wouldn't know what an aquila is so i get this one

cancer was changed to avoid confusion, but i do agree that its a constellation (and my sign) and we are not a disease

killer again was changed to avoid confusion

escolpio... hmm i dont know why they changed it, but in my opinion, as someone who grew up with hasbro toys, i like scorpio better
I may be wrong.. But should this go to Ranting on how much Hasbro has ruined MFB?
You're quite wrong.
This thread actually has nothing to do with hating Hasbro : \
No BeylauncherL.
...Yet
I'd be shocked if they didn't release Beylauncher R/L
But for now, up it goes.
The LLDrago stadium isn't bad. I agree with everything else though
It's supposed to be like the Pegaus ThunderWhip.
And that's a bad thing.
Aquila sounds so much better and more original than eagle. T_T And why can't Hasbro release Metal Fusion in Australia/NZ when they release it in the US/Canada ? ;(
You forgot about the color launchers. Like the blue/metallic orange/black.
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You're quite wrong.

Then shouldn't have named the thread title as "I HATE Hasbro", kind of mis-leading you know?
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:52 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: The other pointless carp that could've gone towards some of the unreleased stuff, E.g, Electronic beys, Assembly Chamber. And shorter winders for things they messed up. I also personally hate the change of Escolpio to Scorpio. They probably won't release MF-2, Beylauncher L, or Beylauncher L/R either, since it wasn't on the release list.

I bet that they are not going to release aquario too... But when they get to explosion, lets just see.
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: ...Yet
But for now, up it goes.
Hm, I almost want to bet that they will just release Gravity Perseus with two normal launchers, hah. And only one winder for both hahah.
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:13 AM)Jaems Wrote:

Then shouldn't have named the thread title as "I HATE Hasbro", kind of mis-leading you know?

If you read the OP, it's not misleading.
are you forgetting sol blaze
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:08 AM)blah Wrote: Aquila sounds so much better and more original than eagle. T_T And why can't Hasbro release Metal Fusion in Australia/NZ when they release it in the US/Canada ? ;(

At the very least, it's out in NZ now. It's not too long now before the release, so I wouldn't really mind at this point.
Don't forget about Launcher Rubber and Hasbro Version of Beylauncher Suspension.
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:13 AM)Jaems Wrote:

d'oh Cute

--

Great thread, will go ignored by countless though.
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:01 AM)countdudoo Wrote: It's supposed to be like the Pegaus ThunderWhip.
And that's a bad thing.

It's not.
I wouldn't have said it was good unless I owned it, and have used it. It's very like a tornado balance.
Not like the PTW.
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: ...Yet
But for now, up it goes.
Hm, I almost want to bet that they will just release Gravity Perseus with two normal launchers, hah. And only one winder for both hahah.

or the might make a crappy double rip cord launcher like l dragos l spin ripcord launcher
Um takara made the old double launch things first and hasbro just copied so takara was in the wrong on that.