I hate Hasbro

(Oct. 09, 2010  2:35 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:17 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i ask agian, what other beys had facebolt design changes between hasbro and tt? and like Bakushin Susanow, any other part changes?

"Wolf" word is not displayed within Wolf's Face Bolt

"Cancer" word is not displayed within the face bolt of Gasher.

"Phoenix" is marked off of the Face bolt with orange. So now it just looks like a Fire-like Bird with it's mouth hanging open.

"Pisces" word on the face bolt is totally Blacked Out(As if with a sharpie)
If you own the original or have seen it. You can see the exact shape of the word "Pisces" below the Shark(Tis stupid)
Pisces now looks like a Shark breaking the surface of the water.

Fireblaze Does not have Yellow Specs on itself.
Phoenix does.

"Burn Wheel" is not carved in on the Burn Metal Wheel.But is instead replaced will a smooth finish.

The Hasbro Dark Metal Wheel is Corner-Solid finish while TT or SonoKong(someone) has a more Round-Corner finish

I did see the word Wolf on my Hasbro Wolf Facebolt if memory serves me correct
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Because I'm an idiot consumer who is obviously not well versed in MFB

Hasbro's name changes:
Aquila -> Eagle
Killer -> Evil
Pheonix -> Fireblaze
Cancer -> Gasher
Escolpio -> Scorpio
Pegasis -> Pegasus

Products that will not be released/are not expected to be released:
Metal Faces (Individualy)
Grip Rubber (Individually)
Bey Launcher L/LR (Yet, though I assume it will eventually be released)
Beypointer
Beypoint Card
Bey-Ta 1 and 2-Go
Pre-HWS Beyblades (Potential for MFB Explosion! Beys to be released)
Mercury Anubis 85XF
Sol Blaze V145AS
Infinity
90WF
Random Boosters
Certain Recolors
Digital Power Launchers

Things Hasbro messed up:
Stadiums (So Far)
Winders (So what? There is the Beylauncher)

Various Complaints:
No Release Dates
Bad Rating System (TT Does it too)

If you criticize them for anything else, you're probably wrong.
Please, do tell if I missed ANYTHING.

If you're criticizing Hasbro for anything they've done wrong, make sure it's valid.

The beylauncher is prone to breaking and is hard to aim. Can someone tell me WHY THEY CHANGED THE STADIUMS
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: The beylauncher is prone to breaking and is hard to aim. Can someone tell me WHY THEY CHANGED THE STADIUMS

BECAUSE THE TOPS WILL FLY OUT AND KILL SMALL CHILDREN

Well, that's the best I can come up with.
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:13 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  2:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: The beylauncher is prone to breaking and is hard to aim. Can someone tell me WHY THEY CHANGED THE STADIUMS

Well, you are WRONG BECAUSE THERE ARE MFB STAND-UPS TO SURROUND THE STADIUM TO PREVENT LITTLE PEOPLES DEATHS...
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:36 AM)ShinigamiKing Wrote:

Well, you are WRONG BECAUSE THERE ARE MFB STAND-UPS TO SURROUND THE STADIUM TO PREVENT LITTLE PEOPLES DEATHS...

XD

Too bad I never posted that.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:54 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Another thing that Hasbro changed with Burn Phoenix is that they remove the burn wheel word on the metal wheel
... Are you serious ? That is what has just been posted, right above you. Learn to read.

Oh sorry Kai-V! I typed the comment on the comment box on the first page...i was in a hurry when i saw this thread...again sorry
and they screwed up meteo l dragos energy ring its ment to be white but hasbros is purpley
(Jan. 14, 2013  6:54 PM)Beybladefan5432 Wrote: and they screwed up meteo l dragos energy ring its ment to be white but hasbros is purpley

Hm, it seems like other companies' L-Drago II are like that too ... Also, this topic is two years old, why would you revive it ?