I had an incredibly stupid yet fun idea!

(Jul. 19, 2009  7:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes it will be awesome, you'll wreck your beyblades and someone might die! woo!

LMAO that is probally top ten on the funnyest things you have ever said brad XD all your comments are funny but that one was good

on topic.. i think im acually going to try this
I think I may just fill a blizzard Bowl with a little bit of water, and freeze it. I dont want to try it on my attack stadium. It'd be pretty fun I think Smile

Does anyone have any other ideas for different stadium customizations. Like putting dry ice in the corners of a hasbro stadium to make it look foggy. That'd have pretty sweet looking video and pics.
Stadium customization is awesome. We call the dangerous ones an underground arena (it means conditions where your beyblade can get destroyed beyond repair if you don't have the skill). We did the ice thing a long time ago. Here's something for ya! If your able to get an arena or tray that you can fit in the freezer place ice cubes in certain spots on after it is frozen then add another small layer of water to freeze again. Beyblades slashing through the cubes to battle!!!
^That actually sounds like fun too as far as ice cube hazards, lol.
We've spoken of ice, fire, and fog. What about water? If a bey got good enough spin, i can imagine that the bey may stay on the surface. Once it rained at my daycamp and my friend lost a beybattle becouse of a wet staduim.
(Aug. 04, 2009  10:57 PM)firelord767 Wrote: We've spoken of ice, fire, and fog. What about water? If a bey got good enough spin, i can imagine that the bey may stay on the surface. Once it rained at my daycamp and my friend lost a beybattle becouse of a wet staduim.

never gunna happen the spinning breaks the water tension = blad sinks/slows down
What about wind? Like either air blowing down or across?

(Jul. 31, 2009  5:15 AM)t3haxle Wrote: ^That actually sounds like fun too as far as ice cube hazards, lol.

But the battle will last like 2 seconds. though.
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:32 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: What about wind? Like either air blowing down or across?

But the battle will last like 2 seconds. though.

But it'll still be ossim as long as you don't overdo it =D
Eee hehe I have a big enough Freezer i could so do the ice stadium. Pinching_eyes_2
Not sure putting a plastic beystadium in a freezer is a good idea though.
Meh i cant do that Unhappy cause in australia you dont get snow on youre doorstep you have to go to places such as mt buller
I live in australia. i can still do it... so i have a big carp'd freezer. Ahaha
wat about..a earth one,...like get a thin layer of dirt and sprinkle it onto te beystadium?
Don't think dirt would work......... It's not very solid.
(Aug. 07, 2009  3:22 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Don't think dirt would work......... It's not very solid.

It would clog up the blade
I was thinking maybe aluminum foil? Won't wear down the bottom, but might clog up the blade due to fragility... I'll test it!

Thought bit deeper on that. Bad idea.
Got a bit bored, misted up my half dog chewed attack stadium today. Water really messes with MFB bottoms... especially RF @@

Initially I watched that sucker fly right out of there, then, half way through when the water more or less gathered towards the center, the defense types sucked >>

Just found one of those old Hongli junky thin plastic stadiums, the ones where there is no escape. I think I'm going to custom up one with foam spikes and stuff and have at her soon. Won't use anything I wanna use lots of in the future, but I figure a few of my really rare (13) B bottoms, Bull, Cap, Leone, and Pegasis can go at it with other scrap parts :3

I just found my tripod too, I might shoot some videos of this stupidity XD
Cool Grin
Can't wait to see the final product!
yeah that should be pretty awesome, although a fun idea might be to add somethings that are made to be destroyed, so like columns that are already in pieces just so that way you can place them wherever you and and it adds random debris every time. Just a thought
Gosh I did this once and it was pretty fun, i cant really remember how it affected the blades performance, let alone which blade i used. I would like to try it again though.
(Aug. 08, 2009  3:44 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: I was thinking maybe aluminum foil? Won't wear down the bottom, but might clog up the blade due to fragility... I'll test it!

Thought bit deeper on that. Bad idea.

hmm yeah the foil would rip if a blade lands on it
I wonder, how would a multi-floor beystaduim effect the battle? One of my friends from camp made one out of cardboard, but i refused to use it in fear of my beys tip breaking. The staduim broke, so i never got to see the effects of a multifloor staduim. Realistically speaking, it would be a pain to make from scratch. What if you got three staduims, piled them, taped them on top of each other, and cut beyblade-size holes on the top two? It wuld sure be a pain to retreave the beys after combat, though.
(Aug. 08, 2009  4:21 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I wonder, how would a multi-floor beystaduim effect the battle? One of my friends from camp made one out of cardboard, but i refused to use it in fear of my beys tip breaking. The staduim broke, so i never got to see the effects of a multifloor staduim. Realistically speaking, it would be a pain to make from scratch. What if you got three staduims, piled them, taped them on top of each other, and cut beyblade-size holes on the top two? It wuld sure be a pain to retreave the beys after combat, though.

That sounds pretty sweet. I would want to use something other than cardboard though, cardboard tends to just...well do terrible when used for blading. All this talk makes me want to go to Lowes or Home Depot and get some stuff to create my own customized stadium!
Do the blades actually get affected by the ice?
I was thinking someone should try a wind stadium with powerful fans and shreded paper lol.
On the ice my assumption would be there is no grip. Movement patterns would definatly be changed aswell. Once winter gets here again I will definatly be testing it out.

I have a pretty big fan, that sounds pretty fun. That would be so awesome, like if there was a Special tournament, where each round there is a themed stadium.
(Aug. 08, 2009  8:41 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: On the ice my assumption would be there is no grip. Movement patterns would definatly be changed aswell. Once winter gets here again I will definatly be testing it out.

I have a pretty big fan, that sounds pretty fun. That would be so awesome, like if there was a Special tournament, where each round there is a themed stadium.

True that would be fun.
I would try the wind thing myself only I gt no beys or stadiums left.
I wonder if it'll affect them though...