I everyone in the WBO

Hi i´m a mexican blader (principally old- school blader) and i really like this forum i love the battles and my favorite beyblade is Dragoon MS

(Jul. 09, 2012  9:16 AM)rtt22 Wrote: Hi i´m a mexican blader (principally old- school blader) and i really like this forum i love the battles and my favorite beyblade is Dragoon MS

And you have this Dragoon GT of his picture in real life?

(Jul. 09, 2012  9:24 AM)Fernandocosta00 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:16 AM)rtt22 Wrote: Hi i´m a mexican blader (principally old- school blader) and i really like this forum i love the battles and my favorite beyblade is Dragoon MS

And you have this Dragoon GT of his picture in real life?

Yes, but the stickers are so damaged
Welcome to WBO. Hope you enjoy your stay...
(Jul. 09, 2012  11:24 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Welcome to WBO. Hope you enjoy your stay...

Thanks a lot !!! ^^
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide in my signature for a basic guide to the WBO. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.
Have fun dude. and i think i already saw you posting somewhere. so don't get warned and stay out of trouble!!! And read Kai- V private message she sent you!!
hey guys. im new nd i love beyblade so much. i want to join a tournament already. im pretty good for an amateur
(Jul. 09, 2012  5:37 PM)stormpegasus12 Wrote: hey guys. im new nd i love beyblade so much. i want to join a tournament already. im pretty good for an amateur

You should start by making a introducing thread first. Smile for people can help you an make sure you read Kai-V private message that has been sent to you.
Hello I am ur guidance councellor
Lol just joking
Welcome to the WBO!!!
I`m GalaxyPegasus80
Read ur first PM
I hope you have fun, Make a lot of friends and get a truckload of beypoints