I don't have the parts but...

Well, can anyone build Capricorne 90RF?

I saw the performance of the Wheel so I though this combo would increase the power of the attacks and the 90 track compensates for the RF's tall height
If you don't have the parts anyway why would you care..
You might say... well if it works I'll get it..
But to get RF.. you need to get Storm Pegasis.. which will always be better than Capricorne or any other wheel currently released (cept for quetz)..
The 90 track compensates for RF's height on S. Pegasis too..
Ghost is pretty much correct.

I could build a Capricorn 90RF but compared to Storm 90RF why would I wear down my RF for this combo?
I AM A 13 YEAR OLD KID WITH NO INCOME/PERMISSION TO GET MFBS DARNNIT AND I HAVE TO PAYPAL/CASHCARD
PLEASE DON'T TYPE ALL IN CAPS Wink

Also I have tried this combo before. As much as I like Capricorne for aesthetics, it's performance leaves something to be desired. Uncustomized Storm Pegasis performs better.
Then get a job?

Seriously kids these days are so god damn spoiled...
When I was 13 I earned my own money... It's not like you live in some 3rd world country...
You can get a job if you just put some effort in it..
If you can already pay via paypal.. then let the money from the job you get be deposited on the bankaccount that is tied with your paypal account...
And if you have money to get capricorne, you should also have money for Storm Pegasis..
(I'm using TheIntoy for reference as the prices for Capricorne and S.peg don't differ too much there)..
Most places don't hire 13 year olds....
They do here..
You can run newspapers when you are 12.. and you are allowed 2-4 hours per week in a supermarket when your 12.. doing light work only..
The last thing doesn't pay well ofcourse.. but running newspapers does..and its really easy to get a job like that..
It's all about how badly you want it..
He could also do chores.. for people..his parents.. family..
Forgot about newspaper rounds. I think you can do those here. Supermarkets and stores won't allow it unless you got connections.

But I digress, I am diverting from the thread discussion.
Well the point is still in my eyes...
If he wants to buy capricorne.. he needs to buy Storm anyway.. for the RF bottom..
If he only buys Storm it saves him money.. as it is obviously better than capricorne in every way..
Save up and buy two Storm Pegasis. They will be needed.
@FelGrand: I have tried a Capricorne 90RF against a Rock Leone 145WB and the results made devastated as I have almost felt like the I have paid for it was wasted as over 10 matches it couldn't win any...
SG...and actually my mistake, most jobs, cause of certificates being a big factor of finding jobs
(Jul. 04, 2009  12:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: Where do you live then?
Ghost, you read my mind!
he's from Singapore.
Ah ok...
Can't imagine they don't have newspaper rounds there..

But all of that doesn't matter.. the point is.. if you somehow managed to get money/permission to get that capricorne.. you might as well get storm pegasis.. capricorne is not as usefull..
yeah newspaper rounds, we, singapore live in buildings with multiple floors everywhere(meaning a building where lots of others living) so imagine a 13 year old kid climbing lots of stairs to deliver newspaper

FYI, its like 10+ stories high
(Jul. 04, 2009  1:12 PM)FelGrand Wrote: yeah newspaper rounds, we, singapore live in buildings with multiple floors everywhere(meaning a building where lots of others living) so imagine a 13 year old kid climbing lots of stairs to deliver newspaper

FYI, its like 10+ stories high

Good kardio if you do though xP
Yes.. I know what they are, they are called appartements.. we have them here too..
However what is the difference.. in bringing newspapers to 300 adresses in an entire neighbourhood.. or the same 300 adresses in 1 building.. it actually saves you alot of time..

And when I was 13 I had alot more energy doing that then I have now..

The thing is.. it is al about how badly you want it.. if you really want to.. you CAN make money..to buy beyblades..

Sure.. if your parents prohibit u from buying, that sucks.. but hey.. they allowed your paypal account.. and they have access to your bank account since u are 13.. so when you buy them they know.. and if they don't stop you then.. they obviously don't mind that much..
lol, I don't want to do that now cuz they are currently being released in my country already, I'll juz wait
Really..?
Well if that is the case then.. go for storm pegasis..

If you want to make Capricorne 90 RF.. you're gonna need 90 and RF anyway..which comes with Storm Pegasis..
Storm Pegasis 105 RF uncustomized is way better than capricorne..
Since when does 90 come with storm pegasis?