I don't have the parts but...

Sorry this is off topic but,
I would like to know do you know were i can buy quetz from or just the track 90 to buy from?
90 comes with Quetz, I think he meant to say he'd want to acquire a 90 track and an RF, he did mention 'Storm Pegasis 105RF uncustomized' below that Smile

the Quetzalcoatl wheel is available through the NDS game, it comes as a bit of a "special" bundle. That is one way to acquire the 90 track, I recently purchased one for $60 inc. Shipping off of e-bay, fairly lucky and part of an unrelated group order oddly enough.

Japan has a few shops that sell MFB parts like trading cards separately and in random part boosters, the takara tomy random boosters also leave you with a chance to acquire a 90 Track.
I don't really like quetz aesthetically..

However a 100 or 90 track are nice to have ofcourse.. But I'd rather use storm..
Same for L Ldrago.. as good as it is probably gonna be.. it is sooo ugly..
Until S.Peg becomes completely outclassed, I will stick with it..

But @ Hiro.. yeah.. that is what I meant..

But we're dwelling off topic here..

The point remains

He wants Capricorne 100RF
To get RF he needs Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Which is better than any other 100 RF custom (excluding Storm and Quetz themselves)
So he simply needs to get Storm Pegasis..
(Jul. 04, 2009  9:00 PM)Ghost Wrote: Really..?
Well if that is the case then.. go for storm pegasis..

If you want to make Capricorne 90 RF.. you're gonna need 90 and RF anyway..which comes with Storm Pegasis..
Storm Pegasis 105 RF uncustomized is way better than capricorne..

Didn't you read my post, I'll have to wait, cause it's not in my country yet.
These are the released items in my country

www.shengtai.com.sg/3/3.html
I can't imagine not using a strong part because it was ugly. Gasp
I can't say some beys ugly, I think all MFB are unique and of course I would prefer strongs parts more...

I can't imagine a champion using weak beys
(Jul. 05, 2009  4:35 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Didn't you read my post, I'll have to wait, cause it's not in my country yet.
These are the released items in my country

www.shengtai.com.sg/3/3.html

Didn't you read mine..?

brad:

If quetz was the only option I'd have no choice.. but when I do I always go for the better looking beyblade..
Well good thing Storm Pegasis is another option huh? I'm like that too so I tend to paint my favorites Smile