I am writing a beyblade book

Do you have A basic idea of what it's about?
Uh yeah

Is it about a Blader aspiring to be on top? Bladers saving the world? A crossover? A Blader turning evil? A Blader flipping out over his Beyblade talking to him?
yeah its something like that XSABX MANIACX

1. WHAT UP BEY BLADERS.
how about creating a bey called griffon

(Jul. 27, 2019  6:43 PM)Foxblade Wrote: how about creating a bey called griffon

you can use whatever parts that you think fit
GRIFFON SOUNDS AWESOME I WILL MAKE IT A ATTACK TYPE
How about a Beyblade named Midas and a Beyblade named Gojira?
NICE LIKE THE IDEAS BUT I HAVE TO SAY IN THE BOOK WHO SAID WHAT.
The Griffon beyblade should be reverse rotating and Midas and Gojira should have to face him out of the blue (one side being bad or good your choice) and that should start off the good sides journey to get stronger than the bad
NOT BAD WELL GRIFFON WILL BE A BALANCE TYPE
(Jul. 27, 2019  7:38 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: NOT BAD WELL GRIFFON WILL BE A BALANCE TYPE

agreed

(Jul. 27, 2019  4:31 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I need some ideas from some bye fans.

another idea is mammoth for a beyblade or even raptor or t rex
What about an Ophiotaurus Beyblade? I dont think its in the toyline yet, unless I havent caught up with Burst releases lol
I think thereLos should be a beyblade that is like the ancient lock Ness monster that is powerful and at the top of the beyblade world with a bladers known as Blaze using it
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:05 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: I think thereLos should be a beyblade that is like the ancient lock Ness monster that is powerful and at the top of the beyblade world with a bladers known as Blaze using it

A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like honestly there should be a bunch of the mythical crautures like big foot, and minotair some things like that that the main guys have to go through and like half of the mythical are working for the bad guys who are trying to bring like some bigger threat forward by training him and the mythical creatures blades (like the legendary bladers and nemisis but not like world destruction if they fail)
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:12 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: Like honestly there should be a bunch of the mythical crautures like big foot, and minotair some things like that that the main guys have to go through and like half of the mythical are working for the bad guys who are trying to bring like some bigger threat forward by training him and the mythical creatures blades (like the legendary bladers and nemisis but not like world destruction if they fail)

yes what an awesome idea
I know it seems pretty lit to me honestly if i could write I'd write the story myself lol burn just get to lost and then don't end up finishing any stories I ever come up with lol
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:16 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: I know it seems pretty lit to me honestly if i could write I'd write the story myself lol burn just get to lost and then don't end up finishing any stories I ever come up with lol

yeah me too i start writing stories but then i get bored and never come back to them.
I could help with modeling the beys and coming up w a storyline and I could turn the book into a mini movie
All you guys ideas are good but they still need a owner

Thanks hyper xeno i will give you money for doing and the people that gave me ideas
The story could be like this:

Main Character: World Champion/Character of your choice.
About: Defending the title, and the life of a champion.

I could help with the grammar, punctuation, publishing, etc. Joyful_3
Main Antagonist- options
1) Evil
2) Scary
3) Conflicted
4) Determined
5) Confused
6) Stupid (No One Would Like This)
7) Scientific
8) Good at Beyblade
9) Good Friend of the Protagonist
10) Female (Though I prefer male [no offence], a female might be a good and new option
So what's new for ideas. Please pm me if any ideas.