I am new

(Sep. 01, 2020  1:20 AM)#TerboFafnier Wrote: I need help

What exactly do you need help with?Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
I might be able to.ย 
Please I am in really need of help

How do you make a new post

This one and then I can't find out how to do it again

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:26 AM)#TerboFafnier Wrote: Please I am in really need of help

How do you make a new post

This one and then I can't find out how to do it again

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Do you mean making a new topic or just posting replies in general?
Posting like an actual post

Like a video or a picture
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:20 AM)#TerboFafnier Wrote: I need help

If you are having trouble understanding how to use this site or forums in general, why not take a break from posting and try to learn the site and its interface on your own before making a post or a thread? You can learn a lot by just looking around, rather than making mistakes.

#TerboFafnier I moved your thread to the Introduce Yourself subforum, instead of Beyblade General, where it should not have been made.
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:40 AM)#TerboFafnier Wrote: ??????? Are you a owner

I am one of the site staff, with a focus on moderation. That means when you break the Community Rules, which I'm not sure you've read yet, I'll be there to "fix" things.ย https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules
Hello there. Just some more things about the WBO, use the search function before making new threads (located on the far right just left to your username in the more section), so that you donโ€™t post two of the same threads (you can get in trouble for that). You can make custom Beyblade tournaments (people give you combos and then you do a bracket only one allowed per user for both asking for combos and posting results). There are lots of other non-Beyblade related communities (like the Kirby community or the JJBA one which I am a part of). Finally donโ€™t be rude and you wonโ€™t get in trouble by the moderators.
Welcome and have fun!
Hello!
Welcome to the WBO.
I hope you have a good time here!