I am building a stamina combo, What disc should I use, and what frame should I use?

I have a lot of parts, but I need some ideas on different combinations, like 1' dagger. Any recommendations on discs and frames for stamina combos? Thanks for the helpSmile
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:18 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I have a lot of parts, but I need some ideas on different combinations, like 1' dagger. Any recommendations on discs and frames for stamina combos? Thanks for the helpSmile

Use Sting with Atomic/Orbit (om) for same spin, 00/0C for Xt+. Also Bearing with 00/0 L/W for oppisate spin. ChozS.St.At,LS.00W.Br,pP.Outer/0C.Xt+ Are just some examples.
I am building a Stamina Combo, and I need to know a good disc and frame for a spin stealing combo. I have a lot of parts, but don't know what to do with them!
I think Absorb, Bearing or Rise would make good drivers.
try the disc 13 and wall frame using the wizard or lord layer base the chip doesn't matter that much as for the tip try any one that has lots of stamina
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:35 AM)Okster Wrote: try the disc 13 and wall frame using the wizard or lord layer base the chip doesn't matter that much as for the tip try any one that has lots of stamina

Why 13, it’s so light and outclassed
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:02 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:35 AM)Okster Wrote: try the disc 13 and wall frame using the wizard or lord layer base the chip doesn't matter that much as for the tip try any one that has lots of stamina

Why 13, it’s so light and outclassed

it is big and will help the bey stay upright if it begins to wobble as will wall
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:03 AM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:02 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Why 13, it’s so light and outclassed

it is big and will help the bey stay upright if it begins to wobble as will wall

The only driver that is paired up with wall is Bearing. Wall scrapes too much to be used  on other drivers.
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:03 AM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:02 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Why 13, it’s so light and outclassed

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. 13 is way too lightweight to see any sort of competitive play, and as Orpheus said Wall is too chunky to use on anything but Bearing. 13 does nothing to help with wobbling issues either, so I don't really get it.

Of course Bearing itself is one of those parts that thrives in this sort of spin-stealing environment anyways, so it's not totally out there. It just really needs a heavier disk like 7/10/0/00 to go along with Wall to keep its defenses high and resist KOs.

(Feb. 26, 2020  4:44 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I am building a Stamina Combo, and I need to know a good disc and frame for a spin stealing combo. I have a lot of parts, but don't know what to do with them!

Usually listing what parts you have will help us sort out what you can do best, as well as if they're Hasbro or TT. We can easily make combos, but it's easy to suggest parts you don't have without a list.
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:44 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I am building a Stamina Combo, and I need to know a good disc and frame for a spin stealing combo. I have a lot of parts, but don't know what to do with them!

Hi, please use the "build me a combo" thread next time if you can.

For spin stealing the main thing you want is a high-LAD combination. Usually Cross with Xtend+ or Wall with Bearing work best.

Some examples:
Lord Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing
Lord Spriggan 0 Cross Xtend+
Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+

Do not use 13 as it is a totally worthless disk.
Blader Boy7 Please don't make two threads for a single topic in the future, and use the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501 thread next time.