I'am SerpentSpinner.

Hello Beybladers,

My Name Is SerpentSpinner And I Love Beyblading As Well As Most Of You. But I Love The Immense Possibilitys Of The Beyblade Combinations. I Love The Mysterious Powers Of The Beys That Can Only Be Unlocked With Heart, Soul, and Creativeness. Im Willing To Battle Anyone That Challenges Me , But Obviously Its Awesome To Be The Winner, But The Best Part Of Battlling Is Having Fun. You Shouldnt Be Mad If You Lost, Your Opponent Just Maid You Stronger. My Cousin Battles Me And Loses, But He Doesnt Give Up He Comes Back With A Stronger Bey.

This Is Other Stuff I Would Like To Add- I Capitilize Every Word(Ive Tried To Stop But Its Become So Easy To Do That It Just Got Stuck With Me). Another Thing Is That Im Having Some Eye Problems So I Mix Up Letters And I Mispell Words, So Forgive Me If Somethings Dont Make Sense XD.

Your Fellow Blader,

SerpentSpinner

P.S-Sorry If There Is Two Posts Of This Same Message For Some Reason The Website Is Not Allowing Me To Post.
welcome to the wbo

hey capitalizing every word makes them seem mor important lol

i dont think anyone will judge u for mispelling words (it happens all the time to everyone here, i probably mispelled a few words in this post already lol)

the community here is very friendly and hope u have fun here Smile
Thanks DRAGOONMS9894
XD You Know The Reason Why I Capitlize Everyword. It Started Off In A Chatbox, My Comments Where Never Read So I Capitilized Them lol. Thanks For The Support, Thanks.
Sup, My name is fang. I am the mighty blader that wields the beyblade of which i like to call Hawkheart. I hope that i can battle you.
Hey Fang

Awesome Bey Name Fang. Maybe One Day We Will Battle.
Hey SerpentSpinner, Welcome to the WBO! Have fun and use this site to learn more about Beyblading, find out what new things are coming out soon, and etc. This is Beyheaven :')

Nice Meeting You,
JCx06
Hey! You do that same capitallisation thing that I Do! But I don't do it On Every Single Word!
Anyway, my Bey is MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, or just any top-tier combo I can make, However
I have a severe lack of Stamina and Attack parts. P.S <$)-Here's an Ice-cream.
Behave on the World Beyblade Organisation and don't make a post unless your contributing, do this and you'll get this Ice-cream.
Thanks JCx06. This Site Really Is Fun. Im Hopeing To Join A Tournament One Day And Have Even More Fun And Meet Other Bladers. LOl I Guess This Really Is BeyHeaven XD, And Nice To Meet You Too
Thanks Sum472. Lol Yeah I Capitilize Every Word Its Kinda Akward Switching Back To Regular Typing In School. Thats A Good Beyblade Sum472, Basalt Fusion Wheel Is One Of My Top Favriotes. Oh And Thanks For The Ice Cream XD :-).
Thanks For The Welcome Thunderleopard, I'm Really Starting To Like This Site There Is Alot Of Helpfull People That Arent Mean To You Like Other Forum Sites, Plus Everybody Shares There Ideas On Things Which Can Really Make This Site Great. So Thanks Thunderleopard.
Welcome To The WBO! I Have The Same Habit As You Captialize The Beginning Each Word XD. If You Want Signature I Suggest You Check Out Flamming Aries And Aura Sig Shop.
LOL Thanks DragoonRoks, Guess Im Not The Only One XD lol, And Thanks For The Sugestion Of The Sig Shop Ill Go Check It Out.Now I Wont Have My Sad One lol.
sup serpentspinner welcome to the wbo hope we can battle depending where you live.
Thanks For The Welcome Zero X, Maybe One Day We Can Battle, If There Is A Tournament Near Us.
Hello there SerpentSpinner! Welcome to the WBO. If you have a question, check out the ask a question get an ansewer 2 thread!
Thanks XxLacertaxX, People Didnt Tell Me Where To Officially Post For Help And I Couldnt Find Where I Was Supposed To Post For Help, But Now I Do So Thanks.
No Problem, also read the message you recieve from Kai-V and you won't have many problems! Grin
make sure not to spam on the thread so you don't get warned.
Welcome to the WBO
Enjoy your time here with us...
Ohh, Yes That Wasnt For Me It Was For Thunderleopard
Thanks Meteor, Im Already Enjoing It Here. People Are Really Helpfull And Theres Alot Of Things To Do
I Just Changed My Name To Alex-V Which Is My Real Name Along WIth My Last Name. But I Could Also Be Called SerpentSpinner.
@SerpentSpinner; Your on my buddy list now!.
P.S This is kinda spam, I Should have sent a Personal Message instead.
With the Buddy List, you might have misspelled my name, it's lowercase with one space.
Wow Thanks Sum472 Thats Really Nice. Ill Put You On Mine If I Can Find It lol. Smile
Weird I Treid To Put You In My Buddy List But I Wouldnt Let Me.
Ah, another cheerful blader. Welcome! Dont forget to read Th!nks guide to not posting bad posts! It helps alot! And dont argue with mods. ( Their names are in blue)
Ya Sorta, Im Not To Much Of A Cheerful Blader Or A Blader Who Thinks Hes The Best Blader In The World And Loses In One Battle, Im A Bit Relaxed But Still Fun. Its A Bit Hard To Explain, But Anyways Thanks For Telling Me Who The Mods Are.