I Have a little complaint don't tak it to seriously

It is that Kai doesn't give carp about what other say. It feels like. When ever someone posts something they have to say, Kai just deletes it and closes their thread. Angry Is Kai a computer? Or does he really hate everybody that isn't popular? Speechless
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:35 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: It is that Kai doesn't give carp about what other say. It feels like. When ever someone posts something they have to say, Kai just deletes it and closes their thread. Angry Is Kai a computer? Or does he really hate everybody that isn't popular? Speechless

This doesn't need a thread
Yeah I know I am just stating an opinion :l
Yes, this does not need a thread. Anyways, Kai-V and Kei(I believe you mean one of them) only take down threads that have no meaning like this one. By the way, Kai-V is a she. Reported.
Not to be but bro chill first off its not he, she her name is Kai-v second she doesn't just go around deleting posts she does it for a reason, if u would read what she says she is never rude always, always starts with a hello, and explains why she did it and what the should have done. If u have a complaint like that keep it to yourself she and a few others run this site with 7500 people on it try looking at this from her prospective.
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:40 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: Yeah I know I am just stating an opinion :l

Kai v just wants no spam and threads that are not useful
Kai-V knows what she's doing running and managing a site where children of incredibly low age can just hop aboard, and post SPAM like this.

So yeah stop whining.
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:35 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: It is that Kai doesn't give carp about what other say. It feels like. When ever someone posts something they have to say, Kai just deletes it and closes their thread. Angry Is Kai a computer? Or does he really hate everybody that isn't popular? Speechless

Kai-v does it for a reason give her a chance it's not that she does not like you she does it because the tread all ready exist or maby SPAM still she has a reason, and if you have a question the best place to post this is in questons about WBO tread until then this could be closed.
This is 2012 and 2013 is just around the bend, people must not have been on the internet long enough to complain about normal moderation ethics on internet communities.
Without Kai-V,this site would have probably closed shortly after Brad left so you shouldn't complain.
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:40 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Yes, this does not need a thread. Anyways, Kai-V and Kei(I believe you mean one of them) only take down threads that have no meaning like this one. By the way, Kai-V is a she. Reported.

please don't say reported when you have, just go for it and move on...
I say that so the committee doesn't get a bunch of reported posts from the same post.
(Nov. 16, 2012  2:16 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I say that so the committee doesn't get a bunch of reported posts from the same post.

As a Committee Member, allow me to say it so you'll listen, then: press the report button, rather than going "Reported!!!!". Do not do both. Do not pick saying reported. Press the button, shut up, and move along.

We erase posts and close threads that do not meet up to standards. Veteran members are prone to not making these mistakes, which gives off the illusion that you're using to fuel your accusation of favoritism. If you're saying something that doesn't need to be said, or has a thread for that purpose already, no one should care; it's redundant.